Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

BECAUSE THIS WAS AN ILLEGAL UNDEMOCRATIC COUP. :gucci:

Its not a good look for the largest states in the region to be taking orders from a bunch of military dudes feeling themselves giving out orders to people who did NOT vote for this shyt

What don't you understand? :gucci:

Nigeria just had the largest election in the fukking continent...supporting dictatorships is BAD for business...if this is want you want to do...JUST SAY THAT!!!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
big brain Russia, a failing commodity economy, is convincing some of these military bafoons that extracting commodities (which Russia wants for itself truthfully) like its the 20th century is the path to wealth :pachaha:As much a cancer as France.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Let me stop you at the bolded. The bolded is enough to view the West as an enemy to African autonomy.
Military coups with unelected leaders are an enemy to African popular political autonomy :umad:

Why do you think Kenya is against this?

DEMOCRACY = GOOD FOR EVERYONE

MILITARY COUPS = BAD FOR EVERYONE

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
BECAUSE THIS WAS AN ILLEGAL UNDEMOCRATIC COUP. :gucci:

Its not a good look for the largest states in the region to be taking orders from a bunch of military dudes feeling themselves giving out orders to people who did NOT vote for this shyt

What don't you understand? :gucci:

Nigeria just had the largest election in the fukking continent...supporting dictatorships is BAD for business...if this is want you want to do...JUST SAY THAT!!!

Tinubu stole the election, Apu.

He’s illegitimate. Just like you, Mowgli.

The mystery results in Nigeria's disputed election - BBC News

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
solidarity against military coups. Yes. I agree.
I think differently about these types of things, strategically a independent Africa is the best case scenario if we going to make any power moves in the world

France having damn near complete control in them regions is unacceptable, all the propaganda you promote will not convince me that’s the move

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think differently about these types of things, strategically a independent Africa is the best case scenario if we going to make any power moves in the world

France having damn near complete control in them regions is unacceptable, all the propaganda you promote will not convince me that’s the move

:snooze: