Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Look, Nigeria might unleash the things that go bump in the night but being surrounded by nations that had military coups as you're trying to present yourself as a leader of democracy in a country that might not exist in 50 years is difficult to just stand by and tolerate.

What is this anuofia saying?

Shege dan iska, Patel
:dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm black. stop trolling on here for likes.

:ufdup:

IMG-4481.jpg

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look, Nigeria might unleash the things that go bump in the night but being surrounded by nations that had military coups as you're trying to present yourself as a leader of democracy in a country that might not exist in 50 years is difficult to just stand by and tolerate.
Look Sanjeep you clearly no nothing about Nigeria or West Africa. Half of Nigeria is part of the Sahel you dumbass. Of the forest belt people like the Yoruba and the Igbos, a large number of the Yoruba are Muslim and identify with the Sahelian groups. Nigeria is more likely than anything to descend into Civil War, because Nigeria is extremely tribal and only exists because of colonial pillaging. Oddly enough Civil War would help the Igbos and the grassland people of Northern Cameroon form Biafra.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Look Sanjeep you clearly no nothing about Nigeria or West Africa. Half of Nigeria is part of the Sahel you dumbass. Of the forest belt people like the Yoruba and the Igbos, a large number of the Yoruba are Muslim and identify with the Sahelian groups. Nigeria is more likely than anything to descend into Civil War, because Nigeria is extremely tribal and only exists because of colonial pillaging. Oddly enough Civil War would help the Igbos and the grassland people of Northern Cameroon form Biafra.
  1. I'm black
  2. I know all of this, which is why I never disagreed with this perspective that Nigeria risks fragmentation if they do this

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
blah blah blah

stay focused.

We haven't cured cancer, solved global warming or removed nuclear weapons...I guess we gotta support military cups now :troll:
There’s a thread on this board where the elected officials in Chicago, democrats, have used that city’s surplus to feed, house and provide an array of social services to Mexican immigrants who were placed in Black neighborhoods. And now the Mexicans are getting violent.

Did the Black people of those communities support that?

I don’t recall seeing you in that conversation but now you’re an international expert on democracy and world affairs.

I know the people of Niger would vote for electricity for their entire nation along with an increased standard of living.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There’s a thread on this board where the elected officials in Chicago, democrats, have used that city’s surplus to feed, house and provide an array of social services to Mexican immigrants who were placed in Black neighborhoods. And now the Mexicans are getting violent.

I don’t recall seeing you in that conversation but now you’re an international expert on democracy and world affairs.

I know the people of Niger would vote for electricity for their entire nation along with an increased standard of living.

:jbhmm:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I dont see a positive history of outcomes from military dictatorships and I challenge you to show me where this has worked despite the highest excitement of previous examples.

I guess THIS TIME will be different?

The dictator crescent, is that what you're calling this? :gucci: