Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Let's see how this unfolds. I hope we get to see what happens when the west just leaves countries alone. Just fukking leave them alone. Let them do their own thing. Let them make their own trade deals.

Sometimes I really wish I could go back in time and prevent Europeans and Asians from ever stepping foot in the continent to see what would happen.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Let's see how this unfolds. I hope we get to see what happens when the west just leaves countries alone. Just fukking leave them alone. Let them do their own thing. Let them make their own trade deals.

Sometimes I really wish I could go back in time and prevent Europeans and Asians from ever stepping foot in the continent to see what would happen.
we know exactly what will happen. the west aren't the only ones meddling in the region, stop being obtuse

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
we know exactly what will happen. the west aren't the only ones meddling in the region, stop being obtuse
I don't know how you walked away from that post thinking i was only criticizing the west when I ended it by saying I wished I could see what would happen if Europeans and Asians never set foot there.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

This sounds good but we saw this from the 60s-80s. The "World" isn't going to let him and those like him have autonomy over themselves and their nations. And seeking 'help' from the opposition of your enemy tends to you always lead to you becoming a puppet.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
some of y'all sound like you want ECOWAS to keep failing. What good does that do for the region?

ECOWAS is failing because it no longer exists to serve West Africa interests.

It now exists to serve France and America.

If it existed to serve African interests, why would it be threatening to cause a humanitarian disaster (war) that would overwhelm Northern Nigeria with refugees?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This sounds good but we saw this from the 60s-80s. The "World" isn't going to let him and those like him have autonomy over themselves and their nations. And seeking 'help' from the opposition of your enemy tends to you always lead to you becoming a puppet.

Let me stop you at the bolded. The bolded is enough to view the West as an enemy to African autonomy.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

You will have to do business with Asia and the West for any path towards prosperity. Being more shrewd in business and better at governance should be the goal not this black/white us vs them isolationist rhetoric that leads nowhere.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’m talking about Nasser but you’re speaking about Saddat.
:mjlol:
Do you know anything? Of course you like Saddat. He surrendered to Israel and was Jimmy Carter’s puppet.
Nasser was against these radical islamists you're sucking off too

pick an argument fam. You have to have more substantive things to say other than these weird "I hate my parents" ass arguments