Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
big brain Russia, a failing commodity economy, is convincing some of these military bafoons that extracting commodities (which Russia wants for itself truthfully) like its the 20th century is the path to wealth :pachaha:As much a cancer as France.
Big brain Putin, just starving africans just to reclaim some slavic Eastern Orthodox fever dream :dahell:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Big brain Putin, just starving africans just to reclaim some slavic Eastern Orthodox fever dream :dahell:

I'm not "democracy is the only way" like you so I'd like to make that clear but its sickening how people will hop into the arms of a different master out of (understandable) hatred for their current master. I keep seeing "independent Africa" but have yet to see anyone explain how this leads to that or what happens when the dust settles.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
ECOWAS is failing because it no longer exists to serve West Africa interests.

It now exists to serve France and America.

If it existed to serve African interests, why would it be threatening to cause a humanitarian disaster (war) that would overwhelm Northern Nigeria with refugees?
bro.....WTF are you talking about? A military coup to install a dictator is not the way in any situation.....all they do is plunge the respective country further into turmoil while the military elite rape and pillage.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not "democracy is the only way" like you so I'd like to make that clear but its sickening how people will hop into the arms of a different master out of (understandable) hatred for their current master. I keep seeing "independent Africa" but have yet to see anyone explain how this leads to that or what happens when the dust settles.
I'm "democracy is the BETTER" way type

Theres a lot of African nations with fake democracies, but I'll be damned if they think the china or russia model will work

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
You can't answer. Ironic.

the majority of africans in these African countries did not elect a military coup

This is not freedom
The majority of Black people in this country have no say in the policies set for us. The majority of us weren’t for the wars in Afghanistan or Iraq, or our tax dollars going towards setting up and maintaining Africom. But nobody asked us.

What I am fairly sure of is that the over 80% of those living without electricity in Niger don’t agree with seeing their natural resources go towards providing electricity for France.

Like I said, you’re over here living comfortable eating scraps off the crakkkas table as a second class citizen that barely has the right to vote, so I wouldn’t expect someone like you to understand a fight for freedom that’s not restricted to voting for a white man.

You have your own problems to worry about right here, including an upcoming election that has you nikkas terrified.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The majority of Black people in this country have no say in the policies set for us. The majority of us weren’t for the wars in Afghanistan or Iraq, or our tax dollars going towards setting up and maintaining Africom. But nobody asked us.

What I am fairly sure of is that the over 80% of those living without electricity in Niger don’t agree with seeing their natural resources go towards providing electricity for France.

Like I said, you’re over here living comfortable eating scraps off the crakkkas table as a second class citizen that barely has the right to vote, so I wouldn’t expect someone like you to understand a fight for freedom that’s not restricted to voting for a white man.

You have your own problems to worry about right here, including an upcoming election that has you nikkas terrified.

Imagine if the Africans in this forum started cheerleading for Donald Trump.

Napoleon, aka the Hindu, would be outraged

But that’s what he’s doing. He’s cheerleading for our centuries old foe

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
which is why France was right to intervene and suppress

I dont wanna hear this whining when they just ask Wagner to do the same thing

Patel, France was part of the NATO group that created the mess in the first place. The destruction of Libya & the power vacuum it created led to the destabilisation of the Sahel. And they knew what they were doing before they created the mess cos the destabilisation benefits them.

So, France & NATO countries don’t have the answers cos they’re the ones pulling the strings behind the scenes & the jihadists are their mercenaries.

The only country that has a right to intervene is Nigeria:

1. Niger is a sister country to Nigeria as both countries share borders & Niger’s population is mostly Hausa & Fulani like NW Nigeria and there are cross-border blood/family ties. The same is applicable for Benin to the west of Nigeria & Cameroon to the east of Nigeria.

2. Nigeria is building a multibillion dollars gas pipeline to Europe via Niger (to Algeria & Morocco) and destabilisation in Niger will affect the project.

However, for Nigeria, it’s a trap in which the ricochet might end up causing implosion in Nigeria since Nigeria is also not stable. Military adventurism always look good on paper & might start well but it never ends well in most cases. Niger is also a massive country in terms of land mass (not tiny Gambia, Sierra Leone & Liberia) & Nigeria doesn’t have the military capability to force its will on it. So, it will be suicidal for Nigeria to try to solve this militarily.

The best thing to do right now is use diplomacy, dissuade European intervention since they created the mess in the first place & European intervention will lead to another Libya & watch everything as it unfolds.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Patel, France was part of the NATO group that created the mess in the first place. The destruction of Libya & the power vacuum it created led to the destabilisation of the Sahel. And they knew what they were doing before they created the mess cos the destabilisation benefits them.

So, France & NATO countries don’t have the answers cos they’re the ones pulling the strings behind the scenes & the jihadists are their mercenaries.

1. Niger is a sister country to Nigeria as both countries share borders & Niger’s population is mostly Hausa & Fulani like NW Nigeria and there are cross-border blood/family ties. The same is applicable for Benin to the west of Nigeria & Cameroon to the east of Nigeria.

2. Nigeria is building a multibillion dollars gas pipeline to Europe via Niger (to Algeria & Morocco) and destabilisation in Niger will affect the project.

However, for Nigeria, it’s a trap in which the ricochet might end up causing implosion in Nigeria since Nigeria is also not stable. Military adventurism always look good on paper & might start well but it never ends well in most cases. Niger is also a massive country in terms of land mass (not tiny Gambia, Sierra Leone & Liberia) & Nigeria doesn’t have the military capability to force its will on it. So, it will be suicidal for Nigeria to try to solve this militarily.

The best thing to do right now is use diplomacy, dissuade European intervention since they created the mess in the first place & European intervention will lead to another Libya & watch everything as it unfolds.

Ase

Omo Yoruba?

:wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

blah blah blah

stay focused.

We haven't cured cancer, solved global warming or removed nuclear weapons...I guess we gotta support military cups now :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Imagine if the Africans in this forum started cheerleading for Donald Trump.

Napoleon, aka the Hindu, would be outraged

But that’s what he’s doing. He’s cheerleading for our centuries old foe
Thats what YOURE doing you p*ssy ass bytch :dead:

I'm black by way of Jamaica you stupid son of a bytch :pacspit:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Look, Nigeria might unleash the things that go bump in the night but being surrounded by nations that had military coups as you're trying to present yourself as a leader of democracy in a country that might not exist in 50 years is difficult to just stand by and tolerate.