Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This will ONLY turn ugly if the US and China intervene.

France does not have the gas to wage a regional war in West Africa by itself, even with the help of Nigeria.

If the putschists don't back down on Sunday, we will see what France and ECOWAS will do.

They might try to decapitate the regime quickly, but a full blown war? They can't, UNLESS the US helps them.

And if the US comes, China might put batteries in Russia back and it will turn into a full regional war.

For now, I think ECOWAS is bluffing.

Let's wait till sunday.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
define great.

Do you mean prominent or do you mean "good for their subjects" ??
I would like to hear the answer to this question.

From my understanding in history in the past you had a nobility and a peasantry and warrior class.

Some of these empires known for war, natural resources, kings who splurged but how did the average African live in these empires?

Also what kind of states politically are these decolonial juntas trying to build for their citizenry?

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Honestly they got to do what they have to do, hopefully they stand they ground and really be independent and do what’s best for the people

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
define great.

Do you mean prominent or do you mean "good for their subjects" ??
it's none of your concern. you're a second class citizen in this country, barely holding on the little bit of rights you thought you had, but comfortable with that as long as you're getting the scraps from the white man's table.

you don't have the time to be worrying about how other Black people go about their own fight to be free, you have your hands full right here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
it's none of your concern. you're a second class citizen in this country, barely holding on the little bit of rights you thought you had, but comfortable with that as long as you're getting the scraps from the white man's table.

you don't have the time to be worrying about how other Black people go about their own fight to be free, you have your hands full right here.
You can't answer. Ironic.

the majority of africans in these African countries did not elect a military coup

This is not freedom

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
France gets kicked out (which I support) and then what? Thats the issue with pretty much any thing black people have done in the past century.

Quick to flash out without a real plan after the dust settles. Does anyone really believe there is going to be good governance, leadership, institutional building, and foreign investment that will come after this? Raw unrefined commodities mean very little without any industrial capacity especially when you don't have a monopoly on said resource.
they just want to be up under russia. new boss same rules

Remember how everyone nutted up when I showed them Sudan gives 70%+ of their gold to Russia?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The Soviets killed Sadat you fukking idiot.

Where do you think Zawahiri got the bright idea for that?

I’m talking about Nasser but you’re speaking about Saddat.
:mjlol:
Do you know anything? Of course you like Saddat. He surrendered to Israel and was Jimmy Carter’s puppet.