Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
He's a Traore:obama:

Mandes are having a resurgence

but as usual, all the usual suspects were in the first page doing what they do best. :russ:

i don't get why some africans breaking away from france have your american asses so fuming.

mind you, I'm not even against france maintaining it's relation with some of it's former colonies, but some of you take it so personal

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He's a Traore:obama:

Mandes are having a resurgence

but as usual, all the usual suspects were in the first page doing what they do best. :russ:

i don't get why some africans breaking away from france have your american asses so fuming.

mind you, I'm not even against france maintaining it's relation with some of it's former colonies, but some of you take it so personal

Because they're c00ns
:mjlol:

"How dare you break away from massa!" :damn:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
American foreign policy inevitably means regional destruction. Look at how America has destroyed the Middle East:
359607410_110469765471017_6988527315615377452_n.jpg

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
I think they should leave them to do their thing. If they want military governments, then so be it. However, I do not think Nigeria and Ghana would like this kind of precedent seeing how corrupt their democracies have been. Nigeria especially will be very nervous at the timing given the removal of subsidies and the simultaneous increase in salaries and emoluments for the ruling class.

Labour is about to go on a strike soon, any kind of unrest could get the military here thinking. Spooky times for us in West Africa

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
At the bolded part - True enough. During the 6th to 16th centuries CE, the West African Sahelian polities (Ghana, Mali, Songhay, etc) were great.

Yes and no.
Islam has been in West Africa since the 8th century... I think. And Islam certainly wasn't a hindrance to the West African Sahelian polities (Ghana, Mali, Songhay, etc) in the Medieval age. It's not Islam that's the problem per se but the vile Islamo-fascist actors within the West African Sahel.
Oh, btw I'm not caping for Islam. I'm not a fan of any religion.

The religion was introduced there at the end of a sword. Basically convert or die. And they're still at it to this day. They tried that in Mozambique and got slaughtered by the AU led by Rwanda.
And once the Islamic world knows you're also Muslim, you have automatically laid out a welcome mat to the islamists. They will come, seek and demand your solidarity like a gang does.
Notice how all the Muslim nations are enduring some form of strife but the non Islamic ones are not.