Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Cry more? :russ:

Not that I give a toss about Nigerian elections but you & your minions are the ones crying all over the thread. Critique the Nigerian government stance (in context of WA geopolitics) without bringing your bigotry into it. And if you want to discuss Nigerian election - take that shyt to your Nigerian election thread.

Elections in Nigeria have already been won & lost - nothing can remove a president that has been sworn in. Move on. But if you want to cry (like you have been doing on this whilst derailing the thread) - go cry in the appropriate thread & swim in the ocean of your tears there. No one gives a fukk.

All the 3 candidates who contested were trash - a 62-yr old NED backed “youth” who doesn’t know what “quantitative approach” is vs 2 ancient men that ought to be in retirement home. And the only reason you lot are crying is cos the Igbo candidate lost. The anti-Yoruba hate rhetoric is also pretty obvious.

Anyway, I don’t really have time for you & your anti-Yoruba hate yet. The day I do, I will break every bone in your body, you uncivilised village idiot.

Wasteman.

Who’s crying? Not me.

Tinubu’s illegitimate presidency pushes Nigeria closer to destruction. An Obi presidency would’ve been a disaster to me because he would’ve righted the ship. We thank Chukwu that Nigeria’s hatred of the Igbo has doomed that wicked country
:ohlawd:

You and your Yoruba nationalist relatives will be shedding tears when you realize how Tinubu trapped you with Hausa-Fulani jihadists
:sadbron:

Break every bone in my body? I’m in my house. Come and beat me you illiterate tout.
:dead:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
:russ:“Illiterate tout” - what does that even mean? Only an uneducated village dwelling troglodyte would come up with something as unintelligible as that.

Anyway, it’s your lucky day. Your shytty uneducated & NED sponsored Igbo brother lost the election. Get on with it & stop derailing the thread with your tears.

Fukk you & fukk your life. And keep Yoruba out of your fukking mouth. Pussio.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:russ:“Illiterate tout” - what does that even mean? Only an uneducated village dwelling troglodyte would come up with something as unintelligible as that.

Anyway, it’s your lucky day. Your shytty uneducated & NED sponsored Igbo brother lost the election. Get on with it & stop derailing the thread with your tears.

Fukk you & fukk your life. And keep Yoruba out of your fukking mouth. Pussio.

The Yoruba have been perennially taking Ls since Afonja betrayed his own people and Ilorin to the Fulani.

Tinubu has done the same.
:mjgrin:

There is no loyalty amongst inherent thieves. The best amongst you is a brain-dead drug dealer who can’t even do the bidding of the West in Niger

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
:russ: The Yoruba hate is now coming to the fore - not that it wasn’t obvious before.

Yoruba “took Ls” - built 2 empires & 11 kingdoms.

Igbo - 0 empire & 0 kingdom.

I’m done here.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:russ: The Yoruba hate is now coming to the fore - not that it wasn’t obvious before.

Yoruba “took Ls” - built 2 empires & 11 kingdoms.

Igbo - 0 empire & 0 kingdom.

I’m done here.

Your weak Yoruba nationalism came to the fore when I pointed out that the best of you is a brain dead drug dealer whose saliva drips out of his mouth!

Very interesting take on Yoruba history, btw!

You’re omitting that on every occasion you’ve sold yourself out. To Fulanis, to the British, and now to France. Just like what Tinubu is doing with Niger. Or can’t. 11 “empires” all ending in civil war and betrayal

:ohlawd:

Now, Yorubas are crying that they can’t do traditional worship in Yorubaland because of Muslim clerics.

Muslim group storms Osun priestess’ house: if you love yourself don’t hold isese festival in Ilorin
:sadbron:

Some legacy
:lolbron:

NasAlonso14

Rookie
Daps
How so?.
All the current hotspots in Africa have an Islamic element at play..
Arab imperialism has had a negativ effect on Africa, but it is incomparable to French colonialism who not only played a major part in the trans atlantic slave trade, but colonised large parts of Africa and also steal resources from Africa. France are purposely stopping development in Africa. Arabs are getting what they deserve and are struggling nowadays. Islam is a minor reason for Africa's current situation compared to Europe/US.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Thread about a so-called panafricanist alliance done turned into tribal squabble:dead: can't make this up

Yoruba nationalists are upset the truth about their warmongering thief chief, Ebola Tinubu, is being revealed. He’s a heroin dealing enemy of Africa:

@Bonk behaves just like Tinubu. A tool of the West
:yeshrug: :mjgrin:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Two African countries about to get new Presidents.

I’m suspecting the 2 countries are Cameroon & Gabon.

Both are dictators ruling under fake French democracy - 40 yrs & 14 yrs respectively. So, they’re due for brutal coups as well.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m suspecting the 2 countries are Cameroon & Gabon.

Both are dictators ruling under fake French democracy - 40 yrs & 14 yrs respectively. So, they’re due for brutal coups as well.
Neither contry is even in ECOWAS and they clearly can't read the room. If West African countries fell back then that is called a hint and a half for your ass.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Neither contry is even in ECOWAS and they clearly can't read the room. If West African countries fell back then that is called a hint and a half for your ass.
I believe both presidents were put there by France & they’re the French’s lil dogs.

But they will get humbled pretty quick. I don’t know much about Gabon apart from the country being a small country with huge oil reserve. So, it shouldn’t be much of a threat tbh. And Cameroon has Boko Haram in its NW region & separatists in the English speaking part to deal with, yet it’s looking for another mess to stick its hands into.

Both will learn the hard way. No African country should be intervening militarily on behalf of external forces.