Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I’m seeing a lot of Northern Nigeria (Hausa, Fulani & Kanuri) vs Nigeria Tweets on Twitter right now over Niger. :russ:

I don’t blame them - they have blood/family ties with Niger & the connection is deeper than whatever connection they have with Nigeria. And it’s not shocking tbh.

You can’t wash away thousands of years of blood ties over a country created a few decades ago by cacs with strange fellas. It’s common sense.

Military intervention by Nigeria should be off the table at this point to give Nigeria a few more years to exist.

larry-david-unsure.gif

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
This village Igbo propagandist/supremacist has hijacked the thread. There’s a Nigerian election thread where you can spam your propaganda on - take that shyt there & stop creating a nuisance on this thread.

Not everyone is interested in your propaganda or Nigerian politics. Take that shyt there.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This village Igbo propagandist/supremacist has hijacked the thread. There’s a Nigerian election thread where you can spam your propaganda on - take that shyt there & stop creating a nuisance on this thread.

Not everyone is interested in your propaganda or Nigerian politics. Take that shyt there.

Cry more because your warmongering drug dealer is being exposed :mjlol:

If he wasn't so eager to invade Niger, Western journalists wouldn't have found out about his criminal ways

YORUBA RONU!

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Cry more? :russ:

Not that I give a toss about Nigerian elections but you & your minions are the ones crying all over the thread. Critique the Nigerian government stance (in context of WA geopolitics) without bringing your bigotry into it. And if you want to discuss Nigerian election - take that shyt to your Nigerian election thread.

Elections in Nigeria have already been won & lost - nothing can remove a president that has been sworn in. Move on. But if you want to cry (like you have been doing on this whilst derailing the thread) - go cry in the appropriate thread & swim in the ocean of your tears there. No one gives a fukk.

All the 3 candidates who contested were trash - a 62-yr old NED backed “youth” who doesn’t know what “quantitative approach” is vs 2 ancient men that ought to be in retirement home. And the only reason you lot are crying is cos the Igbo candidate lost. The anti-Yoruba hate rhetoric is also pretty obvious.

Anyway, I don’t really have time for you & your anti-Yoruba hate yet. The day I do, I will break every bone in your body, you uncivilised village idiot.

Wasteman.