Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That man better have excellent security.
I heard the Nigerian senate who's paid for by the caliphate turned him down. I love it because all America and the cacs are going to do is get everyone out of the paint for their movement. America is going to destroy Nigeria and i am here for it as it's already dead and broken but functioning due to the west allowing it to be dysfunctional so they can loot

Nigeria needs to be destroyed and the cacs refuse because it's lucrative to the west

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nigerian army is incompetent. Or they may decide to revolt and stage a coup themselves. There are many tribal complexities to launching a war on niger. Many of them are fellow hausas/muslims
It's the Fulas, not the housas that really don't won't war with their own. The Fulas are completely different than the housas
and the practicing Muslim Yorubas. They don't even see MY or housas as true Muslims. The Fulas ain't gonna fight themselves and the caliphate run Nigerian politics even if America and the UK run Nigeria

Me, I am cool if they all kill themselves, fukk em!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
There is no grand Fulani conspiracy in West Africa - yet. I say this as an Igbo man.

But Fulanis are now trying though…
There definitely is. The caliphate running west Africa is one of west Africa's worst kept secrets. America just let em as long as they can loot but the Fulas bossing up. Let them fight and get killed by the cacs.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard the Nigerian senate who's paid for by the caliphate turned him down. I love it because all America and the cacs are going to do is get everyone out of the paint for their movement. America is going to destroy Nigeria and i am here for it as it's already dead and broken but functioning due to the west allowing it to be dysfunctional so they can loot

Nigeria needs to be destroyed and the cacs refuse because it's lucrative to the west
LOL. It makes sense that Nigeria's North would support Niger.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Nigerian Senate is turning against President Tinubu's war plans - they recognize a losing horse

A dog cannot guard two compounds (Nigeria's internal collapse AND invading Niger)

ECOWAS Defence Chiefs rebuke Tinubu's call for war (they fear creating a second Libya or Somalia)

LOL. This Tinubu dude better have really good security.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
LOL. It makes sense that Nigeria's North would support Niger.
It was never getting past. The US and UK is stupid af for thinking this was a good idea. The caliphate literally controls all of the major Igbo and Yoruba politician much less there own as well as the Housas. Just because you brought the election don't mean shyt. These idiots owe everyone. Locals, national, global entities. Trust a brought and pay for Nigerian, lol, Satan is more honest than them sellouts.

Obi is one of the few who wasn't owned by the caliphate and he's own by the United States of America

My guess is America is gonna get Tinubu out the paint, get Obi in, and destroy the caliphate. I hate it and the best case scenario is Tinubu stays. Fula do a coup. America declears war on Nigeria and Niger. DSS fights the UN, US, and UK, get their asses kicked. I don't want to say more than that but that's ideal. No matter what the US does. They will get the leader in there to do their bidding.

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It was never getting past. The US and UK is stupid af for thinking this was a good idea. The caliphate literally controls all of the major Igbo and Yoruba politician much less there own as well as the Housas. Just because you brought the election don't mean shyt. These idiots owe everyone. Locals, national, global entities. Trust a brought and pay for Nigerian, lol, Satan is more honest than them sellouts.

Obi is one of the few who wasn't owned by the caliphate and he's own by the United States of America

My guess is America is gonna get Tinubu out the paint, get Obi in, and destroy the caliphate. I hate it and the best case scenario is Tinubu stays. Fula do a coup. America declears war on Nigeria and Niger. DSS fights the UN, US, and UK, get their asses kicked. I don't want to say more than that but that's ideal. No matter what the US does. They will get the leader in there to do their bidding.

The US might pity their guy (Tinubu) for trying.

The next move is to bribe Senators.

You can create an overwhelming pro war coalition in the Senate via the SW, SS, SE, MB and a few select ‘true north’ Senators

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The US might pity their guy (Tinubu) for trying.

The next move is to bribe Senators.

You can create an overwhelming pro war coalition in the Senate via the SW, SS, SE, MB and a few select ‘true north’ Senators
I might be wrong but I don't see them being able to bribe enough to make them change their positions, because you can't spend money when you are dead.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s true

Instead of Ebola Tinubu joining the push to get France out of West Africa, thereby solidifying Nigerian power in the region he’s made Nigeria look impotent

You: Russia isn't doing anything here

Also You: The USA is making Nigeria attack its neighbor

Pick a fukking side :gucci:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

or...Nigeria could tackle radical islam?