Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
that fool would've slaved away patiently on the plantation, and would've argued against taking any action outside of waiting hundreds of years for the "democratic process" to free him. mentally he's still on the plantation.

i guarantee if he lived over in Niger he wouldn't be arguing for waiting for a democratic process to stop france from raping that country's resources, but it's easy to think up theoretical solutions for someone else struggling in poverty when you're comfortable yourself.
Yeah, the poster I think you were speaking to is not to be taken seriously. But what you're pointing out is an issue here. People hearing and repeating the words and arguments of their thought leaders. They identify more with the person who they follow more than the Black people in the situation being discussed.

The writer/lecturer/think tank-er is detached from the people being discussed. Promoting his political agenda is his top priority, the living conditions and lives/deaths of the everyday people of Niger means little or nothing to him.
Unwittingly, people who follow these guys and get their views and thoughts from them, also develop this detachment. Stop seeing them as people, and view them the way their leader does.
====
The thing is, the leaders of these countries aren't blocked from Western powers from developing their countries. They can make incremental changes and improvements. They just choose not to. Even if you are a thief in office, it makes practical sense to develop the country and economic infrastructure. For selfish reasons. Give people enough that they can function, and see progress being made, and that gives you a layer of protection/insulation from rivals and coup d'etat attempts. Hoarding resources and breaking the back of the people drives them to the point where they will support any kind of change.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yeah, the poster I think you were speaking to is not to be taken seriously. But what you're pointing out is an issue here. People hearing and repeating the words and arguments of their thought leaders. They identify more with the person who they follow more than the Black people in the situation being discussed.

The writer/lecturer/think tank-er is detached from the people being discussed. Promoting his political agenda is his top priority, the living conditions and lives/deaths of the everyday people of Niger means little or nothing to him.
Unwittingly, people who follow these guys and get their views and thoughts from them, also develop this detachment. Stop seeing them as people, and view them the way their leader does.
====
The thing is, the leaders of these countries aren't blocked from Western powers from developing their countries. They can make incremental changes and improvements. They just choose not to. Even if you are a thief in office, it makes practical sense to develop the country and economic infrastructure. For selfish reasons. Give people enough that they can function, and see progress being made, and that gives you a layer of protection/insulation from rivals and coup d'etat attempts. Hoarding resources and breaking the back of the people drives them to the point where they will support any kind of change.

If you’re the President of Niger and you demand the increase of uranium royalties on France and demand that all uranium resources in Niger be processed in Niger before export (similar to Debswana or what Indonesia is trying to do right now with nickel) what do you think will happen?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
France has killed AND kills more Africans per year than what you allege Russia PMC has done.

But you worship France and haven’t criticized them at all.

Niger needs to protect itself from France and its c00n allies like Nigeria and you. If you don’t like it, go hug a transformer
:sadbron:
Central African Republic, 2022:

Mali, 2022:

Massacres, Executions, and Falsified Graves: The Wagner Group’s Mounting Humanitarian Cost in Mali

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But anyway.. I don't think Nigeria will attack. Think you got enough politicians and what not in Nigeria who can see that would be a very bad idea.

I think West Africa is toast in the long run tho.. no need to speed up it's implosion.

What do you even mean? You people say things like this since these countries had their paper independence.

What does this even mean? Vague foolish comments with no defined meaning behind it.

I could say America is toast with all the people barely hanging on, living in their cars and on the streets

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
that fool would've slaved away patiently on the plantation, and would've argued against taking any action outside of waiting hundreds of years for the "democratic process" to free him. mentally he's still on the plantation.

i guarantee if he lived over in Niger he wouldn't be arguing for waiting for a democratic process to stop france from raping that country's resources, but it's easy to think up theoretical solutions for someone else struggling in poverty when you're comfortable yourself.
Yall let any insurgent tag any one they oppose as an ally of imperialists and yall buy it hook line and sinker.

The guy was democratically elected. There inevitably will be deals cut so I dont wanna hear more ranting when the NEXT coup blames the person they're trying to replace as being "a puppet of imperialists"

This shyt barely means anything anymore at this rate.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you’re the President of Niger and you demand the increase of uranium royalties on France and demand that all uranium resources in Niger be processed in Niger before export (similar to Debswana or what Indonesia is trying to do right now with nickel) what do you think will happen?

Not even Russia or China would let Niger process uranium. Are you fukking retarded? The world BARELY lets North Korea or Iran do that :gucci:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at this fakkit rejoicing
Please don't take this personally and I mean you no offense, but how fugging dumb are you? So you think that it is just a fluke that every country that the USA is training to "fight Islamic extremist" just happens to end up overthrowing their own governments?

How Many More Governments Will American-Trained Soldiers Overthrow?​

There have been at least seven coups led by soldiers who trained with Americans forces in Africa in recent years and the security situation only seems to be getting worse
BY NICK TURSE

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What do you even mean? You people say things like this since these countries had their paper independence.

What does this even mean? Vague foolish comments with no defined meaning behind it.

I could say America is toast with all the people barely hanging on, living in their cars and on the streets

I’m pessimistic about West Africa’s long term future so long as Nigeria is run by reactionary vampiric slaves to the West