Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
lmao yea cause cuba wouldnt be uner the boot of the US if they didnt revolt. stfu siding with who america and europe over africa? smh this board is nothing but bougie liberals
Cuba wouldn't be under the thumb of the US if they didn't dikk suck the Soviets and let themself be used as pawns a la staging Soviet nuclear weapons on their soil. When the USSR collapsed they were left holding their ass with the USA cackling in the background.

Cozy up the Russians and that former/current KGB agent Putin if you wanna and it'll be the same type of deal. Thats how the game us is played

Don't quote me again :ufdup:

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe Nigeria, Ghana et al should not have threatened to invade!

:mjlol:

Dont start nothin wont be nothin
Look at this fakkit rejoicing

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
But anyway.. I don't think Nigeria will attack. Think you got enough politicians and what not in Nigeria who can see that would be a very bad idea.

I think West Africa is toast in the long run tho.. no need to speed up it's implosion.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Is that all you wannabe revolutionary have to say about racist imperialists raping and pillaging in Africa?

France has killed AND kills more Africans per year than what you allege Russia PMC has done.

But you worship France and haven’t criticized them at all.

Niger needs to protect itself from France and its c00n allies like Nigeria and you. If you don’t like it, go hug a transformer
:sadbron:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm hoping the colonialists leave Niger alone but I'm not happy about Wagner being there. I'm tired of white people making a mess of things in Africa.

France is plotting a way to reinstall the Arab Bazoum, who rigged his way to office.

They won’t forget this humiliation.

The only way to defeat them, forever, is to deliver a blow like Dien Bien Phu - where the Vietnamese, allied with China and the Soviet Union, crushed the French in 1954
:ohlawd: