Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Nigeria and Angola produce significant amounts of oil. Joining forces, this will prohibit certain western countries from taking advantage of their resources. The money is kept in the motherland..

Should have created an OPEC for cobalt, gold, copper, lithium and other necessary elements to our modern economy and technology a long time ago. When you create cartels to control the supply, you get rich

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Oh yeah fukk that western imperialism, let's welcome russian/chinese imperialism that's killed dozens of millions of their OWN people back in 20th century anyway. :mjlol:

(Looks and squints at southern Africa which was liberated from apartheid regimes through help of the Soviet Union despite America supporting those racist regimes like Apartheid South Africa)

OK. Are you even African?
:unimpressed:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who says they can’t trade with the west? You have to understand leverage and negotiation. They are now a 4 nation bloc who have cutoff resources the west NEEDS. Literally 1/3 of Frances electricity comes from Nigerien uranium.

They will have to come to the bargaining table. They have no uranium and no Russian gas. It’s the French who are desperate. Niger is used to living in want, they can wait it out, the people of first world France are not
France can afford to just pay them the equivalent of a standard annual salary raise and give Niger the presumption of some business masterstroke.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
LOL you’re upset because I’ve pointed out what you’ve literally said this entire thread?

If you’re in favour of inertia/the status quo, you’re a French apologist.

Don’t be mad at me. Just be better.

I'm upset? You're the one raging in every thread about "the West." :russ:

If you march your people from 1 hellscape to the next then you're no different than the French.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
France gets their uranium from Niger. Niger has no where else to sell their uranium. The USA doesn’t even get their uranium from Niger so Niger will end up having to sell it to SOMEONE.

Yes. Unfortunately, some people vast overestimate the leverage that comes with commodities.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm upset? You're the one raging in every thread about "the West." :russ:

If you march your people from 1 hellscape to the next then you're no different than the French.

Raging? You’re posting on the Coli. My fellow travellers are actually doing something in the real world.

If you weren’t upset at the dwindling influence of France and crying for massa, you’d be quiet.

Instead, this is you:
“Macron, noooo”

ce7354a4594e9e80e8612a61d11450b2.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ibrahim Traoré is the modern successor of Thomas Sankara

Diplomatic, the spirit of a warrior and the calling of a true leader

Now, he must keep watch on the "c00ns", the "colonialists" and the "naysayers" who try to tarnish his legacy.

Remember how Sankara died? His so-called "best friend" Blaise Compaoré got him assassinated. Killed over economic and political ideals. Compaoré wanted to be a lapdog for the colonialists while Sankara wanted a Marxist approach to benefit his country.

To conglomerate, he must choose trustworthy allies that won't fukk over him to appease western powers. Trust is hard to gain but easy to loose.

The continent is rich in minerals and natural resources. The countries with the most abundant resources are Congo (Democratic Republic of Congo), South Africa, Nigeria, Angola, Zambia, Ghana, and Tanzania

INTERACTIVE-Mapping-Africas-mineral-resources-top-minerals-per-country.png

Nigeria and Angola produce significant amounts of oil. Joining forces, this will prohibit certain western countries from taking advantage of their resources. The money is kept in the motherland.

Congo, South Africa, Ghana and Tanzania produce gold, cobalt, diamonds, diamonds and copper. Most of our phones batteries is powered by cobalt. Why Congo is not rich economically? Because the western powers kept bullying themselves over to eat. Not only that, the rebels join forces with the colonialists.

A realistic solution is setting up tariffs. Tariffs produce revenue on goods and services on that specific country. The higher the importation of resources, the greater the expense.

NapkinFinance-Tariffs-Napkin-07-02-18-v02.jpg

Last but not least, less codependence on the IMF. This is easier than done.

However, this is a W for the continent. A W for black people.
What has that “accountability” produced for Niger so far? A prosperous economy? Electricity?

If you think this is how you get better deals I think you’re gonna be shocked that Botswana 🇧🇼 did this DEMOCRATICALLY and DID NOT have a coup to do so.

They JUST renegotiated days ago

Y’all sound like you don’t even really know what’s going on.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
LOL you’re upset because I’ve pointed out what you’ve literally said this entire thread?

If you’re in favour of inertia/the status quo, you’re a French apologist.

Don’t be mad at me. Just be better.

I’m a “don’t piss off the people you’re gonna renegotiate inevitably with to the point you get a worse deal” apologist

If this is really about business then move accordingly