Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Vietnam is not a US ally. Stop repeating this lie.

The United States is TRYING to make Vietnam an ally against China but the Vietnamese are aware that China will always be its neighbour while the US might put its tail between its legs and flee as it did in 1975 or 2021.

Vietnam will leverage and manipulate America while trading with its biggest, most lucrative trading partner to grow rich - China
I guess someone forgot to tell them:

"them" and you're posting an opinion piece written by a non vietnamese writing for Foreign Affairs?

Vietnam talks to everyone. If Vietnam is an US ally, it means it's also a China ally and a Russia ally.

Vietnam is not South Korea orJapan.

Last edited:
Daps
France defo needs to be kicked out of Africa. The US defo needs to stop meddling in African affairs and they most certainly need to stop the hypocrisy (also The US can't train foreign militaries for shyt). Russia has to go too. China can still keep dealing with African countries (I don't trust China but they are the best for Africa out of the 4 nations I've mentioned).

I'm glad the Western world's meddling and influence is coming to an end! Down with US imperialism.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
The continent is rich in minerals and natural resources. The countries with the most abundant resources are Congo (Democratic Republic of Congo), South Africa, Nigeria, Angola, Zambia, Ghana, and Tanzania

Nigeria and Angola produce significant amounts of oil. Joining forces, this will prohibit certain western countries from taking advantage of their resources. The money is kept in the motherland.

Congo, South Africa, Ghana and Tanzania produce gold, cobalt, diamonds, diamonds and copper. Most of our phones batteries is powered by cobalt. Why Congo is not rich economically? Because the western powers kept bullying themselves over to eat. Not only that, the rebels join forces with the colonialists.

A realistic solution is setting up tariffs. Tariffs produce revenue on goods and services on that specific country. The higher the importation of resources, the greater the expense.

My people, I really want better for you, but you are stuck in the 1600s with these economic worldviews :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
France defo needs to be kicked out of Africa. The US defo needs to stop meddling in African affairs and they most certainly need to stop the hypocrisy (also The US can't train foreign militaries for shyt). Russia has to go too. China can still keep dealing with African countries (I don't trust China but they are the best for Africa out of the 4 nations I've mentioned).

I'm glad the Western world's meddling and influence is coming to an end! Down with US imperialism.

See what I mean? Just all over the place

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Very well. While there may have been a top dog, human political history has for the most part been multipolar.
It didn’t work well. That’s why you had literal kingdoms and spheres of influence with more local people to answer to. The creation of equal nation states was supposed to fix THAT problem. You’re advocating a return to serfdom.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No bootlicker, they have options, but first they must remove Frances dyck from their ass as they were being fukked bad. And it would have continued forever. House negroes like yourself living under massas house swooped into the discussion acting like you have some insightful advice for them. Keep your non informed c00n opinions to yourself.
France gets their uranium from Niger. Niger has no where else to sell their uranium. The USA doesn’t even get their uranium from Niger so Niger will end up having to sell it to SOMEONE.

Daps
It didn’t work well. That’s why you had literal kingdoms and spheres of influence with more local people to answer to. The creation of equal nation states was supposed to fix THAT problem.
There are literal spheres of influence today. Have you not heard of the Munro doctrine?

You’re advocating a return to serfdom.
Nope. You have no idea what serfdom is.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
With the way they've gone in removing France, what options will they have?

China is hands off and isn't going to pump trillions into some makeover of the Sahel.

The West is going to enact an economic embargo.

Foreign investors will not want to invest in a place that just experienced a coup.

Russia? :russ:

This is why I keep asking what the plan is once the dust settles because you will need a hell of a one with assurances from some non Western powers to withstand whats on the horizon.

I don't claim to know all the answers but there has to be a more efficient way of getting not compromised leadership that is for the citizens without sacrificing any economic mobility. I know its fukk the West....but you have to do business with them and China and the Arab world to make things happen for your people.
Facts. This is like spending all your money on the wedding…what’s MATRIMONY gonna look like? :usure:

Again, HOW you do things matter. Do you whip your dikk out on the first date? No? Ok so courtship and strategy is how to achieve your goals, not brash unprepared “vibes”.

Also… you just not THEM GUYS so you can’t get away with the same shyt you see other countries doing cause you’re exposed and everyone knows it. If anything the USA is being easy on Niger and Burkina Faso. They barely even give a fukk. Remember when France intervened in Mali? They had small special operations teams smacking guys in jeeps and tank tops. The only enemy of the French militarily was the PR campaign of white guys shooting guns in sandstorms.

Even revolutionary russias and Chinese had manifestos and sources of doctrine and the presumption of intellectual cover. This is just having a tantrum and celebrating that you haven been spanked yet.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Get this "im rubber you're glue" ass response out of here :russ:

You'll be the first one crying in every thread once an embargo is enacted.

LOL you’re upset because I’ve pointed out what you’ve literally said this entire thread?

If you’re in favour of inertia/the status quo, you’re a French apologist.

Don’t be mad at me. Just be better.