Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All Abrahamic religions are inheritedly anti-African
I dont even care if they came from africans themselves. We just need more secularism on the continent. Just real world objective worldviews that can grapple with the realities of their situation and the foritude so see it through

Ironically, the closest to that was...communism... but...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm saying these new young leaders would benefit from just grifting right wing christo-fascist cacs

Anyone who wants to make connections real fast, should go to a real small church...plenty of older ppl with money, positions of power, and influence are in those pews
Yeah Nigeria :heh:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
As a dude who Lived in Africa for Years and will return Let me break this down.

One of the things that irritated me about living in Cosmopolitian Nairobi was the lack of an Apple store. It sounds crazy but if the average Coli Breh moved to Kenya they'd have an Iphone and Macbook and would kill for a Genius to fix it.

Now there's some independent stores that might be able to fix your phone or computer but if they fukk it up well you're buying a new one and remember import taxes are a bytch.

If COVID never happened I'd be in Nairobi right now but If I was in Nairobi I'd better stock up on food because there's a series of protests/ riots where people throw rocks and loot all the businesses so the businesses close and the buses and taxis don't run on those days

So basically whenever the opposition party calls for a demostration you get a COVID style lockdown. My ex lost her job because during one riot they looted her bosses business the guy lost everything. she got another job but she only gets paid when she works so she's down super bad.

The Protests are for cost of living and the cost of living is high because the Kenya shilling lost value because all those Chinese loans have to be paid back in US dollars which makes the Kenya shilling worth less, not to mention the drought the lack of investment in agriculture and the war in Ukraine.

I guess the idea is to malke Kenya ungovernable or make them crackdown so hard that the government loses legitimacy. That's the main problem with Africa people who want to rule it are down to completely fukk it up to get the big chair.

the reason for the coup in Niger is because the president didn't do ënough". to stop Islamic terrorism yet the new guy hasn't presented a plan for dealing with terrorism no one even bothered to ask because everyone knows what the plan is sell the Mines to Wagner in exchange for wagner killing a bunch of civilians from time to time like they do in CAR, Mail & Burkina Faso.

I wonder if the ex leader of the Presidential guard will have wagner dudes guarding him like they do for the President of the CAR?

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Now if you advocating for a back to the time before neo colonism with no modern convienaces fine but just say that.

You want ice in Niger you need an icemaker and electricity, shyt costs what it costs..

No bootlicker, they have options, but first they must remove Frances dyck from their ass as they were being fukked bad. And it would have continued forever. House negroes like yourself living under massas house swooped into the discussion acting like you have some insightful advice for them. Keep your non informed c00n opinions to yourself.

You and napoleon have no clue how far the people of Niger are willing to go for their own political and economic freedom. You sambos can’t even imagine why they’d want to leave massas house.

“is good ova heah wit massa! He gibs me chicken and ribbs! Ise got a got lil shack to stay in. You stirrin a heap of trouba wit massa and da big house. Massa no like dat.” :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
No bootlicker, they have options, but first they must remove Frances dyck from their ass as they were being fukked bad. And it would have continued forever. House negroes like yourself living under massas house swooped into the discussion acting like you have some insightful advice for them. Keep your non informed c00n opinions to yourself.

You and napoleon have no clue how far the people of Niger are willing to go for their own political and economic freedom. You sambos can’t even imagine why they’d want to leave massas house.

“is good ova heah wit massa! He gibs me chicken and ribbs! Ise got a got lil shack to stay in. You stirrin a heap of trouba wit massa and da big house. Massa no like dat.” :mjlol:
before you sassy what is the name of the company that you work for?

If you make more than minumum wage then you probably work for a major multinational company and on the off chance that you don't work for a multinational you give them money every fukking day. To kick France out means to kick french businesses out that's fine if you have local eqivalents but if you don't that's madness.

the irony of living in a stable country where your power never goes out there's no guerrilla groups controlling large swaths of the country side and your police and soliders not concerned about if they get hurt that they might not get the proper care or have a job afterwards.

If you can't speak without going to insults don't @ me.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I'm saying these new young leaders would benefit from just grifting right wing christo-fascist cacs

Anyone who wants to make connections real fast, should go to a real small church...plenty of older ppl with money, positions of power, and influence are in those pews
A lotta them uppity Christian nikkas be the most self-hating and elitist in them spaces.

New young Black African leaders would benefit from embracing a renaissance of Indigenous African identities that are not rooted in colonial identity rooted in mental slavery.

Christian African leaders just wanna squander money on churches White Supremacy temples, that only suppress and erase Indigenous African ATRs and customs.

Christianity and Islam are inherently anti-African and therefore cancerous to Black Africa and its progress.

Those that deny this proven fact are LOST NIKKAS that are out of touch with reality.

Last edited:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
No bootlicker, they have options, but first they must remove Frances dyck from their ass as they were being fukked bad.

With the way they've gone in removing France, what options will they have?

China is hands off and isn't going to pump trillions into some makeover of the Sahel.

The West is going to enact an economic embargo.

Foreign investors will not want to invest in a place that just experienced a coup.

Russia? :russ:

This is why I keep asking what the plan is once the dust settles because you will need a hell of a one with assurances from some non Western powers to withstand whats on the horizon.

I don't claim to know all the answers but there has to be a more efficient way of getting not compromised leadership that is for the citizens without sacrificing any economic mobility. I know its fukk the West....but you have to do business with them and China and the Arab world to make things happen for your people.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

China is hands off and isn't going to pump trillions into some makeover of the Sahel.

Foreign investors will not want to invest in a place that just experienced a coup.

This is why I keep asking what the plan is once the dust settles because you will need a hell of a one with assurances from some non Western powers to withstand whats on the horizon.

I don't claim to know all the answers but there has to be a more efficient way of getting not compromised leadership that is for the citizens without sacrificing any economic mobility.

This is apologia for continuing French neocolonialism
:russell:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

I don't claim to know all the answers but there has to be a more efficient way of getting not compromised leadership that is for the citizens without sacrificing any economic mobility. I know its fukk the West....but you have to do business with them and China and the Arab world to make things happen for your people.

Who says they can’t trade with the west? You have to understand leverage and negotiation. They are now a 4 nation bloc who have cutoff resources the west NEEDS. Literally 1/3 of Frances electricity comes from Nigerien uranium.

They will have to come to the bargaining table. They have no uranium and no Russian gas. It’s the French who are desperate. Niger is used to living in want, they can wait it out, the people of first world France are not

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Who says they can’t trade with the west? You have to understand leverage and negotiation. They are now a 4 nation bloc who have cutoff resources the west NEEDS. Literally 1/3 of Frances electricity comes from Nigerien uranium.

They will have to come to the bargaining table. They have no uranium and no Russian gas. It’s the French who are desperate. Niger is used to living in want, they can wait it out, the people of first world France are not

I guess we will see.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Again if you go to Africa although there's not zero white dudes theres very very few of them so the idea that France has it's foot on Niger's neck in the sense that they have their foot on FBA's necks in america is laughable.

There's a handful of troops that were training Nigerian troops in the north of the country and there's French banks and maybe a few high end department stores in the city who could easily break down and dip as they had.

If you want the French army out they're gone on the chance that shyt stablizes The CEO's of the banks and major businesses will come right back.

When yáll talk about the French leaving Niger that's like asking Japanese nationals that work for Toyota to leave. are they in charge of their businesses? Yes do they "run shyt" in america? No.

So basically a lot of Nigerians just lost their jobs is all that happened.
So as someone that's actually lived in Africa, do you believe the countries are better off letting the NATO countries rock and attempt to negotiate better deals?

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth

E7HAIxkX0AEzqrG

IMG-1495.jpg

Ibrahim Traoré is the modern successor of Thomas Sankara

Diplomatic, the spirit of a warrior and the calling of a true leader

Now, he must keep watch on the "c00ns", the "colonialists" and the "naysayers" who try to tarnish his legacy.

Remember how Sankara died? His so-called "best friend" Blaise Compaoré got him assassinated. Killed over economic and political ideals. Compaoré wanted to be a lapdog for the colonialists while Sankara wanted a Marxist approach to benefit his country.

To conglomerate, he must choose trustworthy allies that won't fukk over him to appease western powers. Trust is hard to gain but easy to loose.

The continent is rich in minerals and natural resources. The countries with the most abundant resources are Congo (Democratic Republic of Congo), South Africa, Nigeria, Angola, Zambia, Ghana, and Tanzania

INTERACTIVE-Mapping-Africas-mineral-resources-top-minerals-per-country.png

Nigeria and Angola produce significant amounts of oil. Joining forces, this will prohibit certain western countries from taking advantage of their resources. The money is kept in the motherland.

Congo, South Africa, Ghana and Tanzania produce gold, cobalt, diamonds, diamonds and copper. Most of our phones batteries is powered by cobalt. Why Congo is not rich economically? Because the western powers kept bullying themselves over to eat. Not only that, the rebels join forces with the colonialists.

A realistic solution is setting up tariffs. Tariffs produce revenue on goods and services on that specific country. The higher the importation of resources, the greater the expense.

NapkinFinance-Tariffs-Napkin-07-02-18-v02.jpg

Last but not least, less codependence on the IMF. This is easier than done.

However, this is a W for the continent. A W for black people.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Now I'm just confused. But I hate how arrogant these fukking frog crakkkas are. They really still think they own those countries and they never shy saying it when it matters. France Africa ties have to be severed

I'm glad You brought this up..
Even as a kid I always hated hearing America yap about its "interests in foreign" countries.. :scust:

That's some arrogant supremacist babble if you ask me.
That's like me talking about my interests in your household as my neighbor..the fukk does that mean, I can reserve the right to fukk your wife and daughter and sell your house if I like??? :wtf:

We need to break with the West now..fukk China and Russia too.