Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Soviet Union and Cuba did the most to liberate Southern Africa from apartheid regimes in Angola, Mozambique, the defunct Rhodesia, and South Africa

What you’ve written is ahistorical.

The close relationship that the ANC, the MLPA, and other liberation parties have in Southern Africa isn’t a mistake. For godsake, ANC members were given weapons training in the USSR
:snoop:

America was supporting those racist regimes

out of the goodness of their hearts, huh?

OK. Fine. Settled and sustained. I Think the Soviets were on the better side of those continental conflicts of those eras....

...things have changed tho.

It's 2023...and guys like you are calling Ukraine Nazi Germany and ignoring Russian and Chinese imperialism. So ... you have a lot to answer for.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I hate the French like the Palestinians hate the Israelis

Zero smoke? My dad's fam is from NO (mom's from GA), I grew up in Miami and was raised to be proud of AA history, but all my friends were Haitian-Americans

Learning about Haitian history in 5th grade made me proud to be Black as a whole and hate the French, my ppl over there, Haitians, AND where our ancestors came from got fukked by those long nose fakkits and I despise them with all my heart :manny:

It shouldn't have to be said :ufdup:

I always question the motives of a supposedly Black Coli poster using a White person as his Avi.
I haven't been back long enough to know your posting history nor will I invest the time but using a pic of an fictional Italian American mobster to represent yourself is suspect to me. You ran off a little history but neglected that Italy invaded East Africa and got bounced.
Trump started this hate China stuff but now US cabinet members are flying over there to mend fences.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
The Soviet Union and Cuba did the most to liberate Southern Africa from apartheid regimes in Angola, Mozambique, the defunct Rhodesia, and South Africa

What you’ve written is ahistorical.

The close relationship that the ANC, the MLPA, and other liberation parties have in Southern Africa isn’t a mistake. For godsake, ANC members were given weapons training in the USSR
:snoop:

America was supporting those racist regimes
I left out Cuba, they had a lot of :mjpls: stuff internally but they genuinely cared

After so-called decolonization, that's when Soviets pulled back the enthusiasm, Slavs are still cacs, the only reason they didn't colonize (balkanize) Africa was because it was so far away, look at them now :gucci:

Russian history is just cacs and asians taking over each other again and again and again, a lot of them bought Black slaves too whenever they could, you don't think they'd take over the whole world by force if they could?

tl;dr: non-Blacks are not our allies at the end of the day

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
As I said in a previous post, this is only long term possible if a black African country can compete with these outside forces as equals in might. The short cut to this is to get nuclear weapons. Then, the might of your conventional military become less important.

The only military that could even back up Niger is an Arab nation...or *SURPRISE* Russia or China.

So all this talk about Niger being some steppers is laughable.

MALI has been tooling up lately...but it's still kinda laughable.

Again...what are we talking about here?

This is why I'm like...Niger might wanna calm down a LITTLE bit and move a little more purposefully :usure:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Who said shyt was great in Africa? :what:

The "militants" just want the crackas GONE.

There's nothing wrong with being militant, anyway.

When white boys are militant it's called patriotism. When the Black man does it, it's being "hotep" and other negative connotations. :mjpls:
Again if you go to Africa although there's not zero white dudes theres very very few of them so the idea that France has it's foot on Niger's neck in the sense that they have their foot on FBA's necks in america is laughable.

There's a handful of troops that were training Nigerian troops in the north of the country and there's French banks and maybe a few high end department stores in the city who could easily break down and dip as they had.

If you want the French army out they're gone on the chance that shyt stablizes The CEO's of the banks and major businesses will come right back.

When yáll talk about the French leaving Niger that's like asking Japanese nationals that work for Toyota to leave. are they in charge of their businesses? Yes do they "run shyt" in america? No.

So basically a lot of Nigerians just lost their jobs is all that happened.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I left out Cuba, they had a lot of :mjpls: stuff internally but they genuinely cared

After so-called decolonization, that's when Soviets pulled back the enthusiasm
, Slavs are still cacs, the only reason they didn't colonize (balkanize) Africa was because it was so far away, look at them now :gucci:

Russian history is just cacs and asians taking over each other again and again and again, a lot of them bought Black slaves too whenever they could, you don't think they'd take over the whole world by force if they could?

tl;dr: non-Blacks are not our allies at the end of the day

Cuba also pulled back - you might be aware of a big event that occurred in 1991 which sorta caused a hamper on continued positive Soviet/Cuban engagement with African states...

ReasonableMatic

Daps
What have we learned here?

• Arabs are still a cancer on Black Africa
  • The West are still colonizers, any implicit support for sabotage by them is like saying rape is OK if the rapist puts on a condom
  • Russians (and back then, the Soviets) have not and never were a friend to Black people
In an ideal world, there'd be a 3rd Black Position/Polarity, but I'm afraid the rightfully formed opposition risks being co-opted by orientals and slavs; remember Thomas Sankara rejected a lot of Soviet aid for a reason
Islam and Christianity are still a cancer on Black Africa*

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You ran off a little history but neglected that Italy invaded East Africa and got bounced.

do yall know where Ethiopia got those guns?

Russia. Nikolay Leontiev - Wikipedia

Did you know Russia was trying only to do that because they failed in their colony?

IN FACT...Russia failed to colonize Ethiopia because Menelik didn't like how Leontief tried to sneak a provision to prospect and control resource extraction and mining in Ethiopia :dead:

:stopitslime:

Fill Collins

Daps
Islam and Christianity are still a cancer on Black Africa*
I'm a hard atheist, I think religion as a whole is downright retarded and we'd be better off without it, but Black people can manipulate Christianity more here and abroad :manny:

You think an ay-rab's gonna fork up big money or build anything other than a masjid?

I don't believe in the jew on a stick, but I've been going to a small church for a month? Why? Because all those older ppl will tell you how they fukked off growing up and have high positions in the most random places (and wills to write :manny:) African leaders should pretend to be on that christian tip and start grifting right wing cacs

plus (open) atheism is just a mental dead end, the Bible's a lovely, purely human book and what Christ actually taught for the most part was lovely :manny:

Fill Collins

Daps
My preference is simple:

1. Hold what we have
  2. Leverage what we have
  3. Move forward
You understand this but you're pretend not to because you think some sort of spontaneous generation of revolutionary liberation spark of genius is going to sweep the diaspora and institute a complete overturning of white supremacy and initiative African dominance.

...I'm just skeptical of the rhetoric and want something that includes more long term thinking and is more sustainable and legitimate.
Our kid's kids will either see America begin to fall from the seams via multi-polarity or benefit from it as Black people

I don't think there's gonna be a magic Mother Afrika moment where everyone lets Black Africa surpass the G7 in its' prime but all three sides are not gonna look the same at all real soon, good or bad

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Our kid's kids will either see America begin to fall from the seams via multi-polarity or benefit from it as Black people

I don't think there's gonna be a magic Mother Afrika moment where everyone lets Black Africa surpass the G7 in its' prime but all three sides are not gonna look the same at all real soon, good or bad
I'm skeptical of the multipolarity benefitting black people thing.

It was literally multipolarity before WW1...how'd that work?

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I'm a hard atheist, I think religion as a whole is downright retarded and we'd be better off without it, but Black people can manipulate Christianity more here and abroad :manny:

You think an ay-rab's gonna fork up big money or build anything other than a masjid?

I don't believe in the jew on a stick, but I've been going to a small church for a month? Why? Because all those older ppl will tell you how they fukked off growing up and have high positions in the most random places (and wills to write :manny:) African leaders should pretend to be on that christian tip and start grifting right wing cacs

plus (open) atheism is just a mental dead end, the Bible's a lovely, purely human book and what Christ actually taught for the most part was lovely :manny:
There are no if ands or buts to the cancerous nature of Christianity.

You can’t “manipulate” its symbiotic relationship with white supremacy and mental slavery out of Christianity.

Bible Gateway passage: 1 Timothy 6 - New International Version
IMG-8122.jpg

IMG-8123.jpg

IMG-8124.jpg

EF290-D2-E-9-A0-B-41-AA-8-C8-E-D776200-B4680.jpg

Just like you can’t ignore the anti-African nature of Islam.

All Abrahamic religions are inheritedly anti-African

Black People of African descent need to overcome their imposed self-hate from Christianity and Islam and embrace their Indigenous African ATRs and customs.

Last edited:

Fill Collins

Daps
Both religions are inheritedly anti-African
I'm saying these new young leaders would benefit from just grifting right wing christo-fascist cacs

Anyone who wants to make connections real fast, should go to a real small church...plenty of older ppl with money, positions of power, and influence are in those pews