Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
What have we learned here?

• Arabs are still a cancer on Black Africa
  • The West are still colonizers, any implicit support for sabotage by them is like saying rape is OK if the rapist puts on a condom
  • Russians (and back then, the Soviets) have not and never were a friend to Black people
In an ideal world, there'd be a 3rd Black Position/Polarity, but I'm afraid the rightfully formed opposition risks being co-opted by orientals and slavs; remember Thomas Sankara rejected a lot of Soviet aid for a reason

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

• The West are still colonizers, any implicit support for sabotage by them is like saying rape is OK if the rapist puts on a condom
  • Russians (and back then, the Soviets) have not and never were a friend to Black people
In an ideal world, there'd be a 3rd Black Position/Polarity, but I'm afraid the rightfully formed opposition risks being co-opted by orientals and slavs; remember Thomas Sankara rejected a lot of Soviet aid for a reason
You forgot one:

Theres no real militaries in Africa ESPECIALLY Niger so all this bluster will have them looking like the JV squads fighting each other.

Niger is talking HELLA shyt right now for a country that couldn't beat any actual continental army right now.

They're essentially police with camouflage. Theres no need to overplay your hand like this. Move smarter.

Like...guys...what are we doing here? :gucci:

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

As I said in a previous post, this is only long term possible if a black African country can compete with these outside forces as equals in might. The short cut to this is to get nuclear weapons. Then, the might of your conventional military become less important.

Fill Collins

Daps
aren't you posting TASS and RT agit-prop?
I hate China and Russia, their intentions, especially the former, have been hidden by very bare minimum propaganda but you're only against them because you clearly see yourself more as a westerner than you do Black (yeah you're Black, I'll just keep calling you Indian because it's funny and you bring it on yourself)

And inb4 "We live in the West and have running water, it's OK for politicians to destroy other countries and import the victims here"

I'm glad I was born here too, but your comfort and complacency are at the expense of the working poor here and over there

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I hate China and Russia, their intentions, especially the former, have been hidden by very bare minimum propaganda but you're only against them because you clearly see yourself more as a westerner than you do Black (yeah you're Black, I'll just keep calling you Indian because it's funny and you bring it on yourself)

And inb4 "We live in the West and have running water, it's OK for politicians to destroy other countries and import the victims here"

I'm glad I was born here too, but your comfort and complacency are at the expense of the working poor here and over there

My preference is simple:

1. Hold what we have
  2. Leverage what we have
  3. Move forward
You understand this but you're pretend not to because you think some sort of spontaneous generation of revolutionary liberation spark of genius is going to sweep the diaspora and institute a complete overturning of white supremacy and initiative African dominance.

...I'm just skeptical of the rhetoric and want something that includes more long term thinking and is more sustainable and legitimate.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

Algeria joins - thread title.​

👆

I noticed you have zero smoke for France.​

:mjgrin:

Africa

Russia signs military deals with 40 African states​

By DPA
28 July 2023 | 1:04 pm
33Q677M-highres-1-scaled.jpg

This pool image distributed by Sputnik agency shows Russian President Vladimir Putin attending a plenary meeting at the second Russia-Africa summit in Saint Petersburg on July 28, 2023. (Photo by Pavel BEDNYAKOV / POOL / AFP)

Russia has signed agreements for military cooperation with over 40 African countries, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced on Friday in St Petersburg.

He made the announcement during the second and final day of the second Russia-Africa Summit, saying “we are developing partnerships in military and military-technical cooperation with more than 40 African states to strengthen the defence capabilities of the countries.

“African states received a wide range of weapons and technology, some for free.
“Some of these deliveries are provided on a gratuitous basis with the aim of enhancing the security and sovereignty of the countries.”
Representatives from African countries have been invited to actively participate in Russia-organised military forums dealing with the technical aspects of the weapons and also manoeuvers to become familiar with the equipment and its use.

Putin also announced that Russia would provide assistance to the countries in their efforts to free themselves from the “vestiges of colonialism.”

The Kremlin leader reiterated that Russia would continue to be a reliable supplier of grain to the continent’s countries.

Fill Collins

Daps
As I said in a previous post, this is only long term possible if a black African country can compete with these outside forces as equals in might. The short cut to this is to get nuclear weapons. Then, the might of your conventional military because less of a necessity.
Let's hope our kid's kids can see a world like that, cuz IDK at this point

You forgot one:

Theres no real militaries in Africa ESPECIALLY Niger so all this bluster will have them looking like the JV squads fighting each other.

Niger is talking HELLA shyt right now for a country that couldn't beat any actual continental army right now.

They're essentially police with camouflage. Theres no need to overplay your hand like this. Move smarter.
That too, you'd think the top brass would've copied something useful

Fill Collins

Daps

Algeria joins - thread title.​

👆

I noticed you have zero smoke for France.​

:mjgrin:

I hate the French like the Palestinians hate the Israelis

Zero smoke? My dad's fam is from NO (mom's from GA), I grew up in Miami and was raised to be proud of AA history, but all my friends were Haitian-Americans

Learning about Haitian history in 5th grade made me proud to be Black as a whole and hate the French, my ppl over there, Haitians, AND where our ancestors came from got fukked by those long nose fakkits and I despise them with all my heart :manny:

It shouldn't have to be said :ufdup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
As I said in a previous post, this is only long term possible if a black African country can compete with these outside forces as equals in might. The short cut to this is to get nuclear weapons. Then, the might of your conventional military become less important.

You act like this is Iran...or even North Korea.

Aint no damn nukes coming to Niger...especially if South Africa, Kenya, Egypt, or Nigeria doesn't have them :mjlol:

We saw what happened to Libya the moment they even SNIFFED the idea :huhldup:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

The Soviet Union and Cuba did the most to liberate Southern Africa from apartheid regimes in Angola, Mozambique, the defunct Rhodesia, and South Africa

What you’ve written is ahistorical.

The close relationship that the ANC, the MLPA, and other liberation parties have in Southern Africa isn’t a mistake. For godsake, ANC members were given weapons training in the USSR
:snoop:

America was supporting those racist regimes

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State