Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
And I don’t see a positive outcome in working towards a democratic solution with a nation that uses every strongarm method in the book to control that so called democracy.

And I’ll say it again: You yourself don’t live in a democracy, and all you have to do is even act like you’re getting outta line for them folks to remind you of that.
Here's the difference, If a cop whipped your ass whether you live in a democracy or not you'd sue and expect a settlement.

Go to Niger and say one word as a drunken solider rapes your momma and see what happens.
Even the appearance of rule of law matters.

I mean if it ain't no difference why not take a vacay in Sunny Niamey?

At then end of the day starting a business over there means nothing because tommorow you could wake up to a new "constitution".

If I was a general I'd consider doing a coup since anyone can run up on the presidentail palace willy nilly.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Actually, its not :sas2:

Again, do you but dont equate American democracy with all its flaws and nascent African nations trying to forge political identities being undermined by impatient neighbors with military coup plots

Fam,you do realize that the way you post gives you away?

You do entirely too much and it makes the shyt obvious.

But continue the sham.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Here's the difference, If a cop whipped your ass whether you live in a democracy or not you'd sue and expect a settlement.

Go to Niger and say one word as a drunken solider rapes your momma and see what happens.
Even the appearance of rule of law matters.

I mean if it ain't no difference why not take a vacay in Sunny Niamey?

At then end of the day starting a business over there means nothing because tommorow you could wake up to a new "constitution".

If I was a general I'd consider doing a coup since anyone can run up on the presidentail palace willy nilly.
Fam, Henrietta Lacks family just settled with the Pharma company that stole their cells.

Justice is weird, long, and sometimes there are set backs but theres a process. The USA ain't perfect but times like this just expose this anti-west shyt as pure resentment and grift.

Yes, France should renegotiate terms with its former colonies AND these leaders can't just institute coups anytime things are going slow or they're jealous of their neighbors.

Kenya and Nigeria do NOT want the image of military coups becoming the face of Africa as all nations are trying to find institutional answers to challenging problems. What are people defending in here???? Do they not remember whats literally happening in Sudan and Libya at the moment?

This is NOT GOOD.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
ECOWAS might be dead :lupe:
It hasn't techninically been tried yet. As a trade bloc there's still way too many barriers and as a military force no country spends enough money or training to make it work. If they acted in unison when dealing with the EU, China, Russia and the US they could do damage, Nigeria in the biggest country in the Black world by number and by money but they can't or won't take the lead.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Fam, Henrietta Lacks family just settled with the Pharma company that stole their cells.

Justice is weird, long, and sometimes there are set backs but theres a process. The USA ain't perfect but times like this just expose this anti-west shyt as pure resentment and grift.

Yes, France should renegotiate terms with its former colonies AND these leaders can't just institute coups anytime things are going slow or they're jealous of their neighbors.

Kenya and Nigeria do NOT want the image of military coups becoming the face of Africa as all nations are trying to find institutional answers to challenging problems. What are people defending in here???? Do they not remember whats literally happening in Sudan and Libya at the moment?

This is NOT GOOD.
Of course it's not good but i was just commenting on the Ämerica ain't shyt" Post and this is comming from a guy who bushed america and a guy who fought for and was a victim of america I wasn't even talking about america being a beacon of democracy but at the end of the day shyt works.

I left the DR primiraly because they couldn't keep the lights on. I live maybe 10 miles from contested guerilla territory right now. my vote may not count in the states but the lights come on and I don't have to worry about grenade attacks ( there were three in a town next door to me)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Of course it's not good but i was just commenting on the Ämerica ain't shyt" Post and this is comming from a guy who bushed america and a guy who fought for and was a victim of america I wasn't even talking about america being a beacon of democracy but at the end of the day shyt works.

I left the DR primiraly because they couldn't keep the lights on. I live maybe 10 miles from contested guerilla territory right now. my vote may not count in the states but the lights come on and I don't have to worry about grenade attacks ( there were three in a town next door to me)
my parents left Jamaica when my mom was dodging shootouts from the shower posse on the way home from work (which may have been juiced by the CIA :francis: ) but I'm not immune from denying the expansion of white supremacy we're currently experiencing in this country ...which I have numerous threads about:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
my parents left Jamaica when my mom was dodging shootouts from the shower posse on the way home from work (which may have been juiced by the CIA :francis: ) but I'm not immune from denying the expansion of white supremacy we're currently experiencing in this country ...which I have numerous threads about:

exactly not saying america is perfect but you don't have politically controlled gangs acting a fool in america like you do in other countries. Based on what you said I assume that your mother didn't live anywhere near Nannyville.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Sierra Leone next..

:lolbron:

17508069_img20230801113351_jpeg9d72470392fafcf0505fa19abee82df8

17508063_img20230801114813_jpeg1647d30ed62ad5090ef666672cdbfb4f

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Lol this is the type of stuff I'm talking about. Most countries in the West will be fine if many African countries decided they didn't want to deal with the West.

The young large populations on the continent in need of good institutions, good governance, and jobs won't be however and its a ticking time bomb.

Anyone can destroy something but no one has a plan forward that can be bought into.