Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I dont see a positive history of outcomes from military dictatorships and I challenge you to show me where this has worked despite the highest excitement of previous examples.

I guess THIS TIME will be different?

The dictator crescent, is that what you're calling this? :gucci:
And I don’t see a positive outcome in working towards a democratic solution with a nation that uses every strongarm method in the book to control that so called democracy.

And I’ll say it again: You yourself don’t live in a democracy, and all you have to do is even act like you’re getting outta line for them folks to remind you of that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And I don’t see a positive outcome in working towards a democratic solution with a nation that uses every strongarm method in the book to control that so called democracy.

And I’ll say it again: You yourself don’t live in a democracy, and all you have to do is even act like you’re getting outta line for them folks to remind you of that.
The United States is definitely a positive example of democracy and better than most African examples of such.

Now if white supremacists keep voting in favor of white supremacy, thats a different issue.

Don't play this bullshyt game.

ALL of my local representatives through to the federal level are black. I know MOST of you can't say this.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
The United States is definitely a positive example of democracy and better than most African examples of such.

Now if white supremacists keep voting in favor of white supremacy, thats a different issue.

ALL of my local representatives through to the federal level are black. I know MOST of you can't say this.
Most of Chicago’s representatives are Black too.

Where do you live? I’d bet it’s a city high in crime with struggling schools and an increasing Mexican population.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Beautiful.
:blessed:
We're reviving the spirit of the great Musa Keita.
:wow:
9798368927282.44607f75-eb76-4b63-a707-db47c231eaee

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

:wow:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not understanding the tone of some of these comments, I'm guessing some of you have stake in certain companies in these countries?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Most of Chicago’s representatives are Black too.

Where do you live? I’d bet it’s a city high in crime with struggling schools and an increasing Mexican population.
Actually, its not :sas2:

Again, do you but dont equate American democracy with all its flaws and nascent African nations trying to forge political identities being undermined by impatient neighbors with military coup plots