Bungie Devs Say Atmosphere Is ‘Soul-Crushing

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The Bungie heel turn form the man children :mjlol:
Remember when they said this acquisition was a better get than activision. They clowned Microsoft for missing out on the deal. They said Bungie was the goat MP developer and would usher in a new era of dominance for sony in the MP space.

Now bungie is trash and sony should take over and force them to make movie games…..:wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Remember when they said this acquisition was a better get than activision. They clowned Microsoft for missing out on the deal. They said Bungie was the goat MP developer and would usher in a new era of dominance for sony in the MP space.

Now bungie is trash and sony should take over and force them to make movie games…..:wow:
I remember. :mjgrin:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It’s a goddamn shame they went on 10 year run with Destiny/D2 just to flounder at the very end of the journey

As someone with thousands of hours in the series, I do hope they can close it out proper. Despite the ups and downs throughout the years it’s been one helluva run :manny:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Was that before or after Gizmo proclaimed them to be the best multiplayer studio in the business despite never playing any Halo and lying about playing destiny to room full of avid players? :mjgrin:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I remember. :mjgrin:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
It’s a goddamn shame they went on 10 year run with Destiny/D2 just to flounder at the very end of the journey

As someone with thousands of hours in the series, I do hope they can close it out proper. Despite the ups and downs throughout the years it’s been one helluva run :manny:
greedy upper management screwed it up for EVERYONE, the players, the devs and lower managers sad really. after witch queen it was trending up and then lighfall pretty much killed it in less than a year smh

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
They probably would have been in a worse state , if Sony hadn't acquire them.

qYxAocv.jpg

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
greedy upper management screwed it up for EVERYONE, the players, the devs and lower managers sad really. after witch queen it was trending up and then lighfall pretty much killed it in less than a year smh
This. Bungie has been going through shyt, it just happened to hit the fan after the acquisition.

Chef

All Star
Daps

People don’t give Bungie credit for the longevity of the game. It’s been far from perfect but I think their contributions made the looter shooter genre better despite some setbacks.

shyt, how many “Destiny killers” have their been?:pachaha: