Bungie Devs Say Atmosphere Is ‘Soul-Crushing

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Besides the fact that you were touting them as being the company responsible for the most popular live service looter shooter ever in 2022 as well as touting there massive player base as why they were worth the investment.

Fast forward to today and you're casting them as a company that was in dire straights and needed to be saved.

Now I know you're on your Stanley right now, but directly arguing against people who said they overpaid isn't what you do if you believed th3 company was in dire need of being saved.
Who said anything about them being in dire straits? You're taking a lot of extra liberty with my statement.

They can be poorly ran while simultaneously still having a popular live service looter shooter (something that multiple people in this thread agreed D2 was at one point), making them worth the initial investment.

Bungie left MS and needed capital to continue to do what they've done with D2. Clearly - they needed to be financially saved.

I'm not arguing with anyone, I asked how all of their current issues are to be blamed on Sony when they allowed them to be autonomous while bankrolling them? I don't know if Sony completely taking over is the answer or how much that will change, so I didn't give any opinion on that.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I find it funny OP runs around talking about Sony Stan News - sony fans who do nothing but make Xbox threads

Meanwhile this lowlife is Wolf Blitzer when it comes to anything Sony related

Loser ass nikka :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find it funny OP runs around talking about Sony Stan News - sony fans who do nothing but make Xbox threads

Meanwhile this lowlife is Wolf Blitzer when it comes to anything Sony related

Loser ass nikka :mjlol:
If I don't report the news who will:hubie:

Daps
Has Destiny 2 fell off that much? I ain't played it in a year or so.

It's been trash for months; playercount plummeted to the lowest it's been in over half a decade. :francis: The arguable worst expansion the franchise has ever seen combined with awful tone-deaf system mechanic changes, the most predatory/invasive monetization of any non-gacha game on earth, along with the "core" playlists all being left to stagnate since 2018 will do that to ya unfortunately.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's been trash for months; playercount plummeted to the lowest it's been in over half a decade. :francis: The arguable worst expansion the franchise has ever seen combined with awful tone-deaf system mechanic changes, the most predatory/invasive monetization of any non-gacha game on earth, along with the "core" playlists all being left to stagnate since 2018 will do that to ya unfortunately.
These are slightly e
exaggerated. Thereast is all facts though.

The new dungeon is one of the best pieces of content they've ever made, however the weapon prizes are mediocre and after all the bullshyt it should have been free.