Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:to: I saw Yedlin heading to the corner flag and I had a post all ready for that final whistle, just waiting to hit "Post Reply".

:fire:
iGtyfU8HcfXty.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Let's see if Robben finna exposes our defense today :patrice: I just hope no one gets suspended (Aranguiz has 1 yellow, so does Vidal but he ain't playing) and no one gets injured.

Can't wait for our anthem :blessed:

The real fukkery starts at 4PM though. Brazil gonna do whatever they have to to play us in the round of 16 - we might be paying better but they own our souls :sadcam: - the change in play depending on what results they need is gonna be :dead:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Unlucky USMT, but youre pretty much through I reckon.

Thought Ronaldo was the worst player on the pitch. Didnt look injured but probably hasnt got the match sharpness. Also didnt even try to lead or inspire his team. Of course thats all forgotten now he delivered a great cross for the goal I guess.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: The US aren't through, Portugal are going to lose by at least 2 goals and Germany are a$$holes.

Unlucky USMT, but youre pretty much through I reckon.

Thought Ronaldo was the worst player on the pitch. Didnt look injured but probably hasnt got the match sharpness. Also didnt even try to lead or inspire his team. Of course thats all forgotten now he delivered a great cross for the goal I guess.

Breh realized he had to play with 9 scrubs and just said fukk it. Only Carvalho was worthy of playing with the greatest player in the world.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:whoa: The US aren't through, Portugal are going to lose by at least 2 goals and Germany are a$$holes.

Breh realized he had to play with 9 scrubs and just said fukk it. Only Carvalho was worthy of playing with the greatest player in the world.
Ghana and Portugal are gonna draw. Ghana's defense is a mess but Portugal will concede.

Also, lets chill on Bradley not giving any effort stuff. Dude covered the most ground of anyone in the game. FIFA had him covering over 12,000 meters which was about 1,000 more than everyone else on both teams.

He had the most sprints too.