Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PunxsutawneyKILL

Hardcore homecoming
Daps
Reppin
NULL
by the way
If Portugal wins 2:0 vs Ghana and Germany 3:0 vs USA - after these matches(!), there will be raffleing, which team's next come..

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Here is my story from yesterday.

So we are driving back from Arkansas from our family reunion and I told my sister to drive the rest of the way so I could listen to the soccer game because I might get too exited.

I'm listening to the game on the ESPN Radio app on my phone with my headphones. So USA goes down 0-1 I'm sitting in the back depressed My sister is like "what wrong". "We are about to lose. Down 0-1". Boom. We score I'm going crazy. :blessed: BOOM. We score again I go completely Crazy Kissing my niece on the forehead in her at chair clapping loud as fukk explaining to them how we just won the biggest soccer game in US history. So I'm on the coli and the radio is about a minute behind And see you fukks posting. Noooo. Ronaldo is clutch ect. I'm like wow. They fukking scored on us. I stop talking hear the call on the radio. Take my headphones off and tell my sister. Stop at this next exit. Go to the liquor store and buy some liquor and sit in the back taking shots of vodka. Still drunk now. fukk You All. :sadcam:

Last edited:

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that defending would of never taken place if Bradley knew the basics of youth soccer 101. Cameron fukked up on that play but Bradley is the foundation of it. You cant have a midfielder who cant control the ball or not make fukking passes or have the common sense to know theres 30 seconds left in the game and losing the ball in the midfield is NOT an option. He has been horrid this whole tourney,no excuses

Cameron is a MLS soccer player who's playing in his first WC. I expect trial and errors for him.

Bradley though.....well,u know

Geoff Cameron plays in England not the MLS

concise

Veteran
Daps
You can't script how fast fortunes can change in soccer.

We were 60 seconds away from a deluge of thinkpieces, articles, and media features about how the Americans have finally surpassed the traditional footballing world. 100's of established and up and coming writers had to send their hard work back to the vault because of a single mistake and a single brilliant cross and finish. Now all of a sudden the possibilities are endless. Will the Americans do it again and shock the top team in the group? Will the Germans, angry from a shocking challenge, bring you unbearable smug SOB's back to earth and crashing out of this tournament? Will there be a criminal arranged draw between the Boss and his former Assistant? Name me a sport were a single play can create all this chaos?

Football brehs :blessed:

:to: I saw Yedlin heading to the corner flag and I had a post all ready for that final whistle, just waiting to hit "Post Reply".

:fire:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
http://www.talk-sports.net/pga/history.aspx/Michael_Bradley

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 23 Jun 2014 03:02:25 GMT
Michael Bradley you lazy worthless piece of ass lint. Actually not even. Most ass lint would have condescended to at least break into something other than a slow jog during a g.d. world cup game. Not Bradley though, no. Either the guy is literally trying to throw the entire tournament, or he has a literal brain tumor because healthy homo sapiens are not that lazy stupid and incompetent. For the love of all that is holy. (Great forum, btw. Whoever started it.)

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 23 Jun 2014 00:28:37 GMT
Powder blows the game for the US. Can't believe the commentators aren't talking about Powder's piss poor performance. This freek needs to go. In case you've never seen the movie Powder, here's a link to an image of Powder
http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/77/27c6f36f76817df18e7c5b7d1796d96a/l.jpg
looks just like Michael Bradley.

:mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i tolld all of yall that michael bradley was a reject. But MAN was I completely wrong about Dempsey :whew:

Superstar
Daps
Bqxz9eKIEAA6o_a.png

Every US advancement scenario

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
US are basically through. Belgium is a winnable game for them.

Wouldn't like the see Hazard running at them fullbacks though. :huhldup:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
US are basically through. Belgium is a winnable game for them.

Wouldn't like the see Hazard running at them fullbacks though. :huhldup:
yea, that second place spot is very very lucrative. I dont fear Argentina much either
i'm only 22 years old but cannot remember a world cup group as great as G.