Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ghana ain't tying shyt. Going for broke. I can only imagine what the starting lineup will be though :snoop:

stresssss

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
If they start Schweinsteiger ...

FddGWAw.gif
I bet they go with Klose too :heh:

As someone who tries to do as many good deeds as possible and has seen the rewards of good karma for doing good things. I think fortune is on Ghana's side. Muntari is making sure of that :wow:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wo...eets-Brazil-Ghana-star-hands-cash-Maceio.html

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

Besler is having a hell of a World Cup so far no jinx no jinx no jinx no jinx and STILL look at these scrub teams who are interested. If he was European..... :pacspit:

this is much better though.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:skip: @ the ignorance displayed with bradley though. bloody amazing. but i guess that's what you get when so many people are watching their first game in years :dempsey:

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: The US aren't through, Portugal are going to lose by at least 2 goals

What do you base this on? Portugal never lost by two goals in the qualifiers, let alone "at least" two goals.

On the flipside, Ghana only blows out crappy African teams. They've arguably had the better of two games now, and failed to win. Forget about winning by two -- they haven't won period. Even in a US game where they clearly had ridiculous time on the ball.

This is either going to be a one-goal win or a tie.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Let's see if Robben finna exposes our defense today :patrice: I just hope no one gets suspended (Aranguiz has 1 yellow, so does Vidal but he ain't playing) and no one gets injured.

Can't wait for our anthem :blessed:

The real fukkery starts at 4PM though. Brazil gonna do whatever they have to to play us in the round of 16 - we might be paying better but they own our souls :sadcam: - the change in play depending on what results they need is gonna be :dead:

All we gotta do is beat Cameroon but that is sounding like a chore, Felipao gave an interview after practice yesterday and he's looking senile going that Dunga route fighting with the media etc.

Hulk will be back so we'll go back to playing our original lineup

Paulinho though :camby: