Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Montez

Superstar
Daps
What do you base this on? Portugal never lost by two goals in the qualifiers, let alone "at least" two goals.

On the flipside, Ghana only blows out crappy African teams. They've arguably had the better of two games now, and failed to win. Forget about winning by two -- they haven't won period. Even in a US game where they clearly had ridiculous time on the ball.

This is either going to be a one-goal win or a tie.

Portugal are front runners. Portugal have 0 fight in them. Portugal ain't the type to put their head down and put in work. Factor in the injuries, less rest, playing in the Amazon, and they already said a tie was no different to a loss, Ghana wins unless Portugal muster some fight.

Their reaction last night said it all. Instead of seeing as a life line Ronaldo and their manager headed straight back to the locker room. There was no reaction from any of them.

Are Portugal gonna risk Ronaldo in what they see as a meaningless game? Ghana just has to not be too aggressive and leave a shaky defense even more exposed.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Still don't understand how games went from being spaced out one after another (12, 3, 6) to suddenly having two games played at the same timeslot, twice today.

Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Still don't understand how games went from being spaced out one after another (12, 3, 6) to suddenly having two games played at the same timeslot, twice today.
That's how it is for the final group game.

Thank the Germans from 1982. Google it

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I swear I taught the same thing Like why is there two game at 3:30EST today???

Got me split screening like a fool right now (while trying to get my work done, of course......... :troll:)

That's how it is for the final group game.

Thank the Germans from 1982. Google it

Damn, my Deutschland brehs caused this? I should have known that. :to:

Last edited:

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
ZTDg3fd.png

:blessed:

INHERENTLY:sas2: