Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cwilk02

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I apprciate fukkery during the world cup but what happned with USA is just way too much brehs :damn:

I bet this broad right before the game that USA was gonna win and when we were up with five extra minutes left i was like :youngsabo:

She smooth hit me with the :mjpls::umad: when portugal scored with 30 seconds left :aicmon:

Cwilk02

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Hnt4xXL.gif

That ether brehs..

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:comeon: Cameron did f up but Bradley has been the worst player on the team he did this twice at the end of the game where he clearly hesitated even the homie who clearly knows nothing about soccer seen that sht @James Carter. And Bradley messed up last game he decided to cross the ball at the end instead of running into the corner to waste more time. Ian drake was even like :mindblown: Bradley has been a complete utter failure at the end of games. I honestly think jurgen shoulda kept Dempsey in and subbed out Bradley with mix. I'm a supporter of Bradley but that sht can't happen it was basura. And we f'ed up a golden opportunity with his play not to mention I heard he blew an easy goal :camby: @Jutt @BarNone

I know Bradley has been horrendous both games, but the problem is I don't know if U.S. has any better holding midfielder to replace him. I'm saying is we can't just dismiss Cameron fukked up while piling on Bradley as both should get their fair share of the blame

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I know Bradley has been horrendous both games, but the problem is I don't know if U.S. has any better holding midfielder to replace him. I'm saying is we can't just dismiss Cameron fukked up while piling on Bradley as both should get their fair share of the blame

yes Cameron fukked up once if not a few times. Bradley fukked up 1 and 3/4 of games. Yes,Bradley is pretty much the one to blame here. And seriously, i think Disk would contribute more at this point then what Bradley has done. Im extra pissed cuz Bradley was the last person i'd worry about going into this WC. Actually the one person i was worried about has been carrying this fukking team (Dempsey)

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Cam effed up but who clearly loses the ball in the middle of the field with no pressure? Also we added Omar to stuff the box so we had more than enough defenders.
yes Cameron fukked up once if not a few times. Bradley fukked up 1 and 3/4 of games. Yes,Bradley is pretty much the one to blame here. And seriously, i think Disk would contribute more at this point then what Bradley has done. Im extra pissed cuz Bradley was the last person i'd worry about going into this WC. Actually the one person i was worried about has been carrying this fukking team (Dempsey)
Exactly. As good as Dempsey is something is off like he's dope but I don't think he's a true captain and I shouldn't ever doubt our captain. I was making an argument Bradley should be captain but after this sht :camby: mix would be better.

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Cam effed up but who clearly loses the ball in the middle of the field with no pressure? Also we added Omar to stuff the box so we had more than enough defenders.

We've already agreed on that, but there were 4 defenders in the box guys and ONE guy managed to run past them for a free header. That's defending 101 right there

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We've already agreed on that, but there were 4 defenders in the box guys and ONE guy managed to run past them for a free header. That's defending 101 right there

And that defending would of never taken place if Bradley knew the basics of youth soccer 101. Cameron fukked up on that play but Bradley is the foundation of it. You cant have a midfielder who cant control the ball or not make fukking passes or have the common sense to know theres 30 seconds left in the game and losing the ball in the midfield is NOT an option. He has been horrid this whole tourney,no excuses

Cameron is a MLS soccer player who's playing in his first WC. I expect trial and errors for him.

Bradley though.....well,u know

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
And that defending would of never taken place if Bradley knew the basics of youth soccer 101. Cameron fukked up on that play but Bradley is the foundation of it. You cant have a midfielder who cant control the ball or not make fukking passes or have the common sense to know theres 30 seconds left in the game and losing the ball in the midfield is NOT an option. He has been horrid this whole tourney,no excuses

Cameron is a MLS soccer player who's playing in his first WC. I expect trial and errors for him.

Bradley though.....well,u know

:patrice: no pass given about mls player he didn't mark his man and that's the draw we live with.

But I hope :ohlawd: jurgen lays into Bradley you wanna make a statement prove to us fans that sht like that won't happen again bench this nikka and have him come in the second half. Or bench him period and put in mix I can't believe id see the day where I rather see jones and beckerman with mix in the middle on the field over Bradley on the biggest stage :mindblown: