Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this shyt still hurts. I have to keep reminding myself that wasn't a game winning goal. I know we should be alright with hopefully some kind of backdoor handshake (which might not even be needed) but still. This same goofy mess happened at the Olympics with us. Had a chance to advance in the 2nd group game but gave up a late equaliser to Netherlands, ended up losing the last match and got eliminated.

I mean we could've won the group and had Algeria (or Russia) first game of the knockout round. You couldn't ask for more than that...shyt was aligning perfectly for us.

If I had to put money on it I would say you and Germany are both going through

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
does that opinion carry with it the knowledge of all the different fan atmospheres across all the different US sports?

The most passionate fan atmosphere in American sports is college football without a doubt but even that at its best doesn't touch what football can achieve.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if Jurgen has the balls to give Donovan the boot, he better have Bradley sitting next game

Easily the worst player in the first game against Ghana, and probably one of the worst players against Portugal. I think he completed more passes to Portugal than to his teammates:snoop:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The most passionate fan atmosphere in American sports is college football without a doubt but even that at its best doesn't touch what football can achieve.

some of their passion can go over board though. Trash thrown everywhere,riots,fans burning shyt ect.

A little too over the top.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
What sucks is i believe Ghana plays first..so we gonna go play our heart out..maybe win 3-1..just to have these germans shake hands behind the scenes and draw

the game is at the same time.

Lets be real, which ever team maybe with the exception of Portugal, that doesn't go through has themselves to blame. Just dumb mistakes.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Merkel ain't allowing a deal after her cell phone was tapped :skip:

VBK-OBAMA__MERKEL_1632728f.jpg