Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Football is a much much more emotional, passionate game than american football/handegg this fact is even reflected in the fans.

"Defense, Defense" :mjlol:

"USA, USA." :mjlol:

While Club and National teams have entire songs dedicated to their team, that every fan knows.

Having an American Sports mentality of Instant Gratification does not cut it in an international sport like this.

American sports have the WOAT sports atmosphere IMO.
Don't use this as a spring board to shyt on American sports. At least there are multiple sports to love here.

humble forever

All Star
Daps
what if usa and germany were to stand around the whole game?:ohhh:
Bt99rb8.png

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Not really sure how this series will pan out :patrice:

Very slim chance that Ghana makes it through. Germany going to get to whoopin on USA but they need to make sure USA doesnt score..which is definately possible...but something about these germans.i have a feeling theres going to be some back door dealing going on.

As far as Ghana vs portugal..statistically we should win that game. But our problem is finishing. If we can convert all these goal attempts into actual goals we should win the tie breaker off points.

This sport is :wow:

Duvali

Horn Of Africa
Daps
Even if the USA won, they'd have still been alive.

In fact, the USA winning would mean Portugal would have nothing to play for against Ghana.

So uhm . . . you kinda lost here.

i know this. But their chances significantly increased with this result.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what if usa and germany were to stand around the whole game?:ohhh:

If Klinsman sets up the team defensively and tries to play for a draw like Iran I dont see Germany forcing the issue ....They would want to conserve their players energy for the knockout stage....If he tries to go all out for a win then all bets would be off probably

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
lol...I think youre dumb you obviously dont watch a lot of football.... USA against Ghana was how they always play...If thats horrible then most of their performances are horrible.....

USA played well (for them) and Ghana were very average

:dead:

im done here

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really sure how this series will pan out :patrice:

Very slim chance that Ghana makes it through. Germany going to get to whoopin on USA but they need to make sure USA doesnt score..which is definately possible...but something about these germans.i have a feeling theres going to be some back door dealing going on.

As far as Ghana vs portugal..statistically we should win that game. But our problem is finishing. If we can convert all these goal attempts into actual goals we should win the tie breaker off points.

This sport is :wow:

Not really sure how to feel about the draw tonight. I think Ghana have left themselves too much to do. We have allowed our fate to be in the hands of US and Deustchland, which isn't good regardless of if we win or not. :patrice: