Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Don't use this as a spring board to shyt on American sports. At least there are multiple sports to love here.

I'm not shytting on American sports per se, just being critical of the lack of atmosphere, and how USNT fans bring that american sports mentality into an international sport like football, where passion and emotion are the basis of the game.

The only American sport I can regularly watch is Basketball, the others have too many stoppages and timeouts.

The only time I'll watch american football is the Super Bowl (even then lol..)

Hockey I don't even bother :rudy:

Baseball, Nascar and Golf :skip:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You shyt on the US after a draw against Portugal yet England cant even win against costa rica :wow:
Sorry that i have to break this to you mate but they haven't played yet

:laff:

walk it off lad, hit the weights and call it a day, thinking clearly isn't your thing :wow:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Not really sure how to feel about the draw tonight. I think Ghana have left themselves too much to do. We have allowed our fate to be in the hands of US and Deustchland, which isn't good regardless of if we win or not. :patrice:

Yup. I think its over for Ghana....i dont see germany pressing USA..they probably going to play for a tie and theres really nothing we can do about it :yeshrug:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

im done here

If you cant see that USA played well against a better team I dont know what to tell you,

you obviously dont know how to analyse a football match

Klinsman set them up defensively , they soaked up all the pressure, and scored on the counter.....which is textbook tactics for when you are playing a superior team who will have more possession of the ball.....

you obviously dont have a clue about football tactics and think its simply a case of going all out to score goals

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Football is a much much more emotional, passionate game than american football/handegg this fact is even reflected in the fans.

"Defense, Defense" :mjlol:

"USA, USA." :mjlol:

While Club and National teams have entire songs dedicated to their team, that every fan knows.

Having an American Sports mentality of Instant Gratification does not cut it in an international sport like this.

American sports have the WOAT sports atmosphere IMO.
does that opinion carry with it the knowledge of all the different fan atmospheres across all the different US sports?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If you cant see that USA played well against a better team I dont know what to tell you,

you obviously dont know how to analyse a football match

Klinsman set them up defensively , they soaked up all the pressure, and scored on the counter.....which is textbook tactics for when you are playing a superior team who will have more possession of the ball.....

you obviously dont have a clue about football tactics and think its simply a case of going all out to score goals

yup your right i dont have a clue about football at all . :rudy:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. I think its over for Ghana....i dont see germany pressing USA..they probably going to play for a tie and theres really nothing we can do about it :yeshrug:

Im torn... I want Ghana to go through but i also wanted Portugal to lose tonight because USA were the better team

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Man this shyt still hurts. I have to keep reminding myself that wasn't a game winning goal. I know we should be alright with hopefully some kind of backdoor handshake (which might not even be needed) but still. This same goofy mess happened at the Olympics with us. Had a chance to advance in the 2nd group game but gave up a late equaliser to Netherlands, ended up losing the last match and got eliminated.

I mean we could've won the group and had Algeria (or Russia) first game of the knockout round. You couldn't ask for more than that...shyt was aligning perfectly for us.