Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hear u..it just sucks when you know theres a chance to right our wrongs, and make it out the group

but no way Germany wants to keep us alive knowing how much trouble we gave them. Its actually in there best interest to keep USA alive....

that being said I've just accepted the fact that its over for Ghana :yeshrug:
we wouldnt meet Germany again unless wewere in the final though. Germany isnt worried about that. Ghana is going through

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
we wouldnt meet Germany again unless wewere in the final though. Germany isnt worried about that. Ghana is going through

I hope your right breh...but even though we wouldnt meet unless we were int he finals...they are still better off playing USA in the finals instead of Ghana. They gain absolutely nothing by beating USA next week.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Underrated part of the match was the Portuguese managers reaction( or lack of it) to the goal :dead:
Bqxd-FhIcAAnMi4.jpg:large

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hope your right breh...but even though we wouldnt meet unless we were int he finals...they are still better off playing USA in the finals instead of Ghana. They gain absolutely nothing by beating USA next week.
its just a shame the way we have been missing out on points fam. We should have won last night and shocked the world. Ghana always plays best as an underdog I fully believed we were gonna win all week :to: