Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
it has been since at least 2000

i still remember when these dropped :banderas:

NIK_10046_F.jpeg

pops was too cheap to get me a pair though ...had to settle for a brothers old Adidas Predators
I was in high school when those dropped. shyt had nikkas feeling like ronaldinho :wow:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Unfortunate that Bosnia gave away such a cheap goal but they should still be positive right now cuz they looked the better side the first 45 minutes. They weren't expected to win this one anyways. Iran and Nigeria should be W's for them

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
it has been since at least 2000

i still remember when these dropped :banderas:

NIK_10046_F.jpeg

pops was too cheap to get me a pair though ...had to settle for a brothers old Adidas Predators
:whoo::whoo::whoo:

Those were the GOAT cleats, when they dropped shyt was crazy. Adidas had some dope ones aswell at the time...bought them and felt like I was Thierry Henry on the field :wow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i dont know i feel about Nigeria anymore brehs. The team just doesnt have much talent as it did in the Kanu, Olliseh, Finidi days

I thought the group was trash enough where theyd have to advance but no longer.. Bosnia will probably get em

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
btw messi is the reason tevez is not playing for argentina :yeshrug:

not really. Tevez kind of shytted himself out of WC play by pulling a Favre for International play. Argentina has plenty of strikers though so it would be hard to choose a 30 year old selfish player over them

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Not really, don't support barca :ld:

And he's still a shower of sh1te

Nicca stays being a legend at fuccin newcastle :mjlol:
Fixed :youngsabo:

He at the end of his career been here since he was like 14, played in europe, humbled barca in spain, shytted on the mackems numerous times and played against teams like Juventus. I'm sure dude is fine with his career and now he may get a World Cup appearance to top it off.

He may not be the best but to give him some credit he did play through injuries to help out Newcastle which has definitely taken it's toll on him, He still a local legend though so fukk you and hold this neg. :pacspit:

shola-the-mackem-slayer-360.jpg