Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i dont know i feel about Nigeria anymore brehs. The team just doesnt have much talent as it did in the Kanu, Olliseh, Finidi days

I thought the group was trash enough where theyd have to advance but no longer.. Bosnia will probably get em
I wish their youth dominance would translate to int'l level but then again, Ghana would be better if that was the case.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
not really. Tevez kind of shytted himself out of WC play by pulling a Favre for International play. Argentina has plenty of strikers though so it would be hard to choose a 30 year old selfish player over them
tevez was in a good form, and I heard mad rumors it was messis doing. imo argentina is soft and they need a pitbull like tevez to spark them :manny:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
he and C. look to be fading, imo

C. knees have gotten too hot.
You know, maybe just maybe, they play too much pro soccer. That's why I liked Neymar in Brazil. They seem to have the right breaks and shyt. The wore and tear and shyt. Look at Beckham, his career was extended by just playing in the MLS. He wasn't as worn down.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fixed :youngsabo:

He at the end of his career been here since he was like 14, played in europe, humbled barca in spain, shytted on the mackems numerous times and played against teams like Juventus. I'm sure dude is fine with his career and now he may get a World Cup appearance to top it off.

He may not be the best but to give him some credit he did play through injuries to help out Newcastle which has definitely taken it's toll on him, He still a local legend though so fukk you and hold this neg. :pacspit:

shola-the-mackem-slayer-360.jpg
So all in all...a shower of sh1te :ld:

Thanks for playing :pachaha:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wish their youth dominance would translate to int'l level but then again, Ghana would be better if that was the case.
Ghana is as good as it gets breh :obama:

but i hear you. one thing is people make big jumps too quickly before developing I guess.

Ghana doesnt have that problem as much anymore but its a shame Osei and Adiyiah werent able to build careers. I remember when Ighalo was on Alexis Sanchez's level for Udinese 5 or so years ago. Now look at whos who

Ghana has a lot of young 20-22 year olds in Europe though (mainly Italy)

Alfred Duncan, Maxwell Acosty and Jeff Schlupp come to mind. Ghana is a top 10 team in the future but nikkas dont know this.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
10699973a6582971532l.jpg

These are the GOAT boots brehs, forget them soft Nike sand dancer efforts

The white versions Del Piero wore :banderas:

The Predators were great boots man cant lie they would last for years and had a good feel, but the original Nike Vapors were so beautiful man :sadbron:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Messi is past his peak for sure
Hes been playing since a child and a pro since he was 18
The average player usually falls off around 28ish
Players still playing at the top level after 30 is pretty rare

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10699973a6582971532l.jpg

These are the GOAT boots brehs, forget them soft Nike sand dancer efforts

The white versions Del Piero wore :banderas:
Thank fook someone said boots :whew:

Gay ass cleats was getting on my fookin nerves i tell ya...and can you believe some twat said they had to settle for predators :dahell: