Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Itll be funny when everyone (myself included) is clowning Messi saying hes done then watch him score 60 again next season :russ:

People forget he is one of the best playmakers in the world, he could easily be a midfielder is he wanted until about 35

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Now Messi with Maradona, Messi would be GOAT :blessed:

what-happens-in-media-planning-avon-the-wire.gif

maradona-en-cuba.jpg

GOAT MELANIN DEFICIENT PLAYER

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Messi is elite at making runs but I see what you are saying. Messi is like Karl Malone. He is heavily assisted because he is great at making runs. He can run at defenders as well but he's no Ronaldo in that regard or even Brazil Ronaldo. In reality, he's an super version of Javier Hernandez.
That breh cant even control the ball.:whoa:

I like Messi and recognize his greatness. I just want to give Xavi his props.

I still think Messi is going to have a great tournament though.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Maradona field vision and creativity would help Messi. They wouldn't have to be on the same club, just national team.
messi would have to cut down on his dribbling and let diego dribble and be more of a one-touch passer (:mjlol:)
not sure if messi would be down with that. he has a huge ego hes been hiding well under the 'good guy' role he plays so well

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Itll be funny when everyone (myself included) is clowning Messi saying hes done then watch him score 60 again next season :russ:

People forget he is one of the best playmakers in the world, he could easily be a midfielder is he wanted until about 35
Defense does matter as a Mid. Have you seen Messi today? He's not playing any defense, just sliding late and missing tackles.