Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
So all in all...a shower of sh1te :ld:

Thanks for playing :pachaha:
World Cup appearances, Champs League appearances, 2nd all time european Newcastle goalscorer(only behind Alan Shearer) and infinite daps for constantly shytting on the local rivals?

That's local legend status to me breh

Who do you support and what hometown heroes they got? :sas1:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:
143aff0f_kobewat2.gif
:yes:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
10699973a6582971532l.jpg

These are the GOAT boots brehs, forget them soft Nike sand dancer efforts

The white versions Del Piero wore :banderas:
The Official Nike Boot Line-Up We Will See Worn at the World Cup!
BRYAN BYRNE MAY 26, 2014 0

Earlier today, Nike officially launched their Summer Boot Collection, and these are the 4 silo’s we will see players sporting once the World Cup kicks-off. The Hypervenom, Tiempo V, Magista and Mercurial Superfly will converge on the feet of football’s greatest players on sport’s greatest stage. The Hypervenom and Mercurial come in Hyperpunch Red and Gold, with the Tiempo and Magista arriving in Volt Yellow and Gold.

The full Summer Collection is currently available at soccer.com.

Nike’s year of design began in May 2013 in Rio de Janeiro when Neymar revealed the Hypervenom. The boot, designed for the world’s most agile attackers, was an immediate hit with the likes of Neymar, Wayne Rooney and Daniel Sturridge. These players specified the need for a boot that could help them create space quickly in and around the penalty area, and get their shot off from any angle. They discussed the increased agility of opponents, referencing today’s defenders who are now as quick, agile and skillful as many of the world’s best forwards.

Currently available from soccer.com for $275.

Just before the end of 2013, Nike launched the new Tiempo V. A new version of its classic Tiempo boot reinvented with innovation for the 21st century, Sergio Ramos and Carlos Tevez, amongst other players, found instant success in this classic design. With the design of the Tiempo Legend V, Nike has focused on providing players with the lightest touch. One of the fundamental issues with a leather upper is how it absorbs water and increases the overall weight of the boot. By using an innovative materials across an enhanced glove-like fit through the forefoot, the Tiempo Legend V brings the upper closer to the foot and resolves the problem.

Currently available from soccer.com for $200.

Then in March 2014, Nike launched the Magista. Building on Nike’s history of groundbreaking innovation, the Magista redefined how football boots look and perform. Born from four years of extensive research and development in the Nike Sport Research Lab and with feedback from some of the world’s best attacking playmakers, including Barcelona’s Andrés Iniesta and German forward Mario Gotze, the Magista is designed to enable devastating creativity in a game where space is at a premium.

The design ethos of focusing on improved fit, touch and traction led to the new higher silhouette, which extended to the Mercurial Superfly, launched by Cristiano Ronaldo last month in Madrid. The Mercurial Superfly’s revolutionary design is driven through Nike’s most advanced technology: Nike Flyknit. A new three-knit weave puts less material between the foot and the ball to enhance players’ touch – a vital element when operating at high speeds.

The following two tabs change content below.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Thank fook someone said boots :whew:

Gay ass cleats was getting on my fookin nerves i tell ya...and can you believe some twat said they had to settle for predators :dahell:
Now I know you a dikkriding fakkit. Predators was wack if you wasn't rockin' the shyt that gave Neil Lennon brain damage you may as well just stick to Fifa.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
World Cup appearances, Champs League appearances, 2nd all time european Newcastle goalscorer(only behind Alan Shearer) and infinite daps for constantly shytting on the local rivals?

That's local legend status to me breh

Who do you support and what hometown heroes they got? :sas1:
Didn't know zaria was newcastle's og patch :leon: coli stay teachin a nicca :noah::ahh:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Didn't know zaria was newcastle's og patch :leon: coli stay teachin a nicca :noah::ahh:
Now I know you heard this nikka talk before? :stopitslime:

He wasn't born here (neither was I) but he been here long enough to speak fluent Geordie to the point where even I sometimes don't understand what he's saying

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Late pass because I was at work (retail :beli:) but that Switzerland/Ecuador finish :wow: This is the GOAT World Cup so far. I work in electronics and we have cable hooked up to a 75 inch Samsung :banderas:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I know you heard this nikka talk before? :stopitslime:

He wasn't born here (neither was I) but he been here long enough to speak fluent Geordie to the point where even I sometimes don't understand what he's saying
:sas1:

So are we just ignoring the definitions of words so they can fit into our arguments now?

:sas2: ok carry on breh

concise

Veteran
Daps
You know, maybe just maybe, they play too much pro soccer. That's why I liked Neymar in Brazil. They seem to have the right breaks and shyt. The wore and tear and shyt. Look at Beckham, his career was extended by just playing in the MLS. He wasn't as worn down.

:banderas: