Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superstar
Daps
Messi jukes his man and dumps the ball to . . . nobody.

Story of his international career.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Defense does matter as a Mid. Have you seen Messi today? He's not playing any defense, just sliding late and missing tackles.

Yeah he does have a pretty bad work rate but with a guy like him, you will just put real workers around him so he doesnt have to do much defending.

The whole argentina team has looked poor, Aguero, Di Maria and everyone included. He will come good in the tournement im sure

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Pace of Moses, Musa, Odemwingie and Emenike can tear apart that Argentina back three, especially on the counter. Defence has to be on point at all times though. Bosnia looking like the real threat of this group.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
barca messi in his prime is >>>>>>>> neymar, and is one of the GOATs.

argentina messi is ehhh, yeah.
Barca is loaded tho and got players that suit Messi skill-set. How good are you really when you have to be in a system to shine. I like players who are elite in any system and don't get me wrong, more times than not, Messi is still better than most but that next tier gawd level, I don't see it as much from Messi outside of Barca.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
its too bad there was such a quick own goal...argentina seems content to sleepwalk their way to a minimal win. kinda wanted to see them in more urgency

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
The new coach is all about cohesiveness over talent....how shola made it over some nigerian strikers is beyond me
:snoop: Good luck and don't blame Shola, he will give his all. Nobody is gonna turn down a 1st ever world cup appearance it's not his fault :to:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nike's cleat game is A1 :whoo:
it has been since at least 2000

i still remember when these dropped :banderas:

NIK_10046_F.jpeg

pops was too cheap to get me a pair though ...had to settle for a brothers old Adidas Predators