Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
he's right thought. bradley could be a great player at the mls and even captain but he should never be part of the national team.

national teams are like allstar teams and there's some niccas who just should'nt make them period.
:dead: Bradley is levels above any cm that has put on a USA kit in years breh. :camby: With this reactionary shyt. :dead: at "all star team"

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: Bradley is levels above any cm that has put on a USA kit in years breh. :camby: With this reactionary shyt. :dead: at "all star team"
:mjlol:
right now maybe.
there've been plenty of frauds in this world cup. players from big clubs frauding it up. bradley shouldn't even be on that platform. he's there cause of his dad and his got heart.
i can't even fault his handicap cause there are good traits about his character. but he is wack. he shouldn't be on the team.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
right now maybe.
there've been plenty of frauds in this world cup. players from big clubs frauding it up. bradley shouldn't even be on that platform. he's there cause of his dad and his got heart.
i can't even fault his handicap cause there are good traits about his character. but he is wack. he shouldn't be on the team.

Name me 3 better cm's than bradley that have represented the Us this decade breh. Il wait :skip:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name me 3 better cm's than bradley that have represented the Us this decade breh. Il wait :skip:
that have represented the us this decade?
bradley represented the us cause of ism. nepotism.

and when klinsman got on he shoulda done what the pharaohs did when a new pharoah got on... bury alive the whole family of the previous king.

i don't stan or make excuses for wack niccas. that nicca wack. he got a hot pass every ten years wack.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
n2lp9t.jpg

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

his wife is American, his children are practically American (born and raised if im not mistaken), he lives in America, what exactly is crazy about him singing the national anthem?

I didn't know his ties were that deep. Like I said though, it might be my background why I'm frowning upon shyt like that, the Dutch aren't really passionate about national anthems. And the fact that he's german makes it extra weird for me.

^ still doesn't beat..

1394050751274837e436d1fc0a1dd12b3542f3231a64d-extralarge.jpg

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I won't lie, for the first time last night I was :patrice: watching Bradley

we just don't have that attacking midfielder, and switching the formation won't make Bradley change the game he's been playing all his life all of a sudden.

It makes zero fukking sense because prior to the WC, Bradley was one of the bright spots of the team. Dude was literally beasting in the mid almost every game. :mindblown:

I never seen such a person fall off so fast for no damn reason at all. Most people end up getting injured to slow their play up or age. This dude just went trash for no damn reason at all :why: