Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's called respect..you think Jurgen ditched his country or something?

I'm dutch and to me that shyt is just weird if you don't have roots in that country. But we aren't exactly the most hardcore national anthem singing patriots, so I guess I frown sooner upon shyt like that than others. And maybe in this case because he's german.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I'm dutch and to me that shyt is just weird if you don't have roots in that country. But we aren't exactly the most hardcore national anthem singing patriots, so I guess I frown sooner upon shyt like that than others. And maybe in this case because he's german.
i understand it hombre, but the dude is making his mark and trying to push Football/soccer further in the US and doing his extra bit plays a part..

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bradley might be the worst athelete that has ever been involved in the world class level of any sport
watching bradley move with the ball is like watching ron artest. it's painful.

makes one wonder what connects ppl have to make it to "pro" level.

makes one wonder how players could be so wack and get paid so much..

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I won't lie, for the first time last night I was :patrice: watching Bradley

we just don't have that attacking midfielder, and switching the formation won't make Bradley change the game he's been playing all his life all of a sudden

MB90 was a bit exposed being asked to do something he doesn't do. Too many square and backwards passes, and he's not a dribbling past people sort of guy. Over-reliance on wing play. What are you gonna do though, we have who we have. And Belgium had a guy like Dembele who they didn't even use.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
How do the americans here feel about Klinsmann singing the national anthem though? shyt had me :camby:and :mjlol: at the same time.
:dwillhuh:

his wife is American, his children are practically American (born and raised if im not mistaken), he lives in America, what exactly is crazy about him singing the national anthem?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bradley shoul never play any sport again ever!

Wow how can u be THAT bad and be chosen for the National team. Could u imagine Adam Morrison playing for Team USA
You "soccer" fans need to never speak on the sport even again. fukking morons :snoop:
he's right thought. bradley could be a great player at the mls and even captain but he should never be part of the national team.

national teams are like allstar teams and there's some niccas who just should'nt make them period.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_n81chixosD1qklztwo1_500.png

:lool:

One minute was bullshyt though.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im telling u breh there were so many good players when I was coming up in the youth teams that I saw. I have no idea how the hell they're nowhere to be found and we field some of these guys. There's no way that Graham Zusi is on the starting lineup it feels like a huge slap in the face.
there's really need to be an "american idol" contestant show cause there's so much talent out there i used to play with 10 years ago i'm surprised none of that shyt hasn't started showing up in the usmnt.

i dont care what the scoreboard looked like or might have looked like. it's hard going against a team that has soccer in their dna for generations and are bench players.

Origi was born to a family of footballers. His father Mike played for KV Oostende (at the time Divock was born) and Racing Genk among other Belgian clubs as well as the Kenya national team. His uncle, Austin Oduor, played for Gor Mahia in the Kenyan Premier League while his other uncles Gerald and Anthony played for Tusker.[13] His cousin Arnold currently plays for Lillestrøm in the NorwegianTippeligaen and the Kenya national team as agoalkeeper.

j
ames rodriguez and origi being around 19 yrs as world class players comes from a culture of soccer around them and in the family.

Last edited: