Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Without googling, who is WIll Hughes?

(We both know you'll google it but still, it's funny because you don't know:mjlol:)

Actually Ings i did know buddy. But why u dropping random names for? whats your point? at the end, England still trash breh. it's not gonna help them get better :heh:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You don't know who Will Hughes is.

Seriously?

Yes u fakkit but what is your point? U can thrown names from subs on Stoke City and we still wont get no where with this. How's this convo gonna help your nation to get better? :dwillhuh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Yes u fakkit but what is your point? U can thrown names from subs on Stoke City and we still wont get no where with this. How's this convo gonna help your nation to get better? :dwillhuh:
Will Hughes will almost certainly play for England one day(possibly soon if he moves clubs) and is a better prospect than anything the US has?

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The breh Freddy Adu lookin old..... how old is he 32? 33?

Freddy-Adu-Bahia-Getty-Images-600x400.jpg

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
breh you're trolling and im dropping facts. Danny fukking Ings is not better then Jozy. there,u happy?
Cmon breh you acting like jozy is the top scorer in the epl. Hes garbage and couldnt even cut it at sunderland and hull :mjlol:

Poor mans lukaku:russ:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Will Hughes will almost certainly play for England one day(possibly soon if he moves clubs) and is a better prospect than anything the US has?
I was hoping he would be in the prem this season

but he signed a new deal with Derby a couple days ago :snoop:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I think we SHOULD follow the USA in the way. Pick 23 players who are terrible at football but who will run their socks off, maybe from Championship/League 1 level. Maybe get the same results.

I mean are we acting as though the likes of Charlie Austin and Danny Ings wouldn't walk in the US team?
:laff: legitimately enjoying the hurt in this post

tables have turned ol chap :salute:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Yo this scheduling for the quarter finals is all fukked up. BRA/COL & NETH/C.R. both get 5 full days of rest while FRA/GER & ARG/BEL only get 3 days.

They even have FRA/GER starting the early game on Friday, giving BRA/COL even more rest. :wtf:
yep, i made a post about this a week or so ago

theyve truly rigged the draw for brazil with rest days and having no games of theirs start at noon (Except one) if they dont win then .... :laff:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He doesn't have one breh. That's just a hurt man posting nonsense cuz reality has finally kicked in that his nation ain't shyt and never has been since the 60s :pachaha:
on the liggy England was second to only Honduras as the worst team in the tournament. Iraq > England :mjlol: