Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
USA head coach Jurgen Klinsmann should leave the United States and become England manager
The idea that England would always be superior to the USA at football was once a small crumb of comfort to me in the world of sport, but it has, like the idea I would always have a full head of hair, become nothing more than a false certainty of my youth.

Rather than scoff at footballers who pledge their allegiance to the stars and stripes, is it now time for the English to recognise that America are just another football nation who have evolved into a better national team than ours?

Consider the evidence from the past two World Cup tournaments. The USA finished above England in our Group in South Africa and progressed further in Brazil than us, despite being drawn in an equally daunting group alongside European heavyweights Germany and Portugal.

It certainly offers the basis of a persuasive argument to suggest the USA are in better shape, although what it screams to me following their impressive narrow Round of 16 defeat to Belgium – the Americans have even mastered the English art of heroic sporting failure – is that Jugen Klinsmann must be a leading candidate to succeed Roy Hodgson as England manager.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...United-States-and-become-England-manager.html
:sas2:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
It makes zero fukking sense because prior to the WC, Bradley was one of the bright spots of the team. Dude was literally beasting in the mid almost every game. :mindblown:

I never seen such a person fall off so fast for no damn reason at all. Most people end up getting injured to slow their play up or age. This dude just went trash for no damn reason at all :why:

I feel the same way. Bradley in the friendlies leading up to the World Cup was looking great. I know the competition wasn't as good, but he was playing great. He never looked comfortable out there. No idea what happened.

Too bad the USA can't get Osvaldo Alonso out of the Cuban national team situation.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I think we SHOULD follow the USA in the way. Pick 23 players who are terrible at football but who will run their socks off, maybe from Championship/League 1 level. Maybe get the same results.

I mean are we acting as though the likes of Charlie Austin and Danny Ings wouldn't walk in the US team?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I think we SHOULD follow the USA in the way. Pick 23 players who are terrible at football but who will run their socks off, maybe from Championship/League 1 level. Maybe get the same results.

They just might pass up the current England squad :ohhh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
No no seriously. You could pick a team of England players who play in the championship who are better than the US team. Just saying lads.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
No no seriously. You could pick a team of England players who play in the championship who are better than the US team. Just saying lads.

proof or :camby:

u just gotta face reality breh, when it comes to footy, England as a team is straight trash

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Are we acting like Graham Zusi is better than WIll Hughes mate? IS THAT WHAT WE'RE ACTING LIKE?!?!?!:dwillhuh:

I said as a TEAM breh. There's a difference between a better team and better individuals. You should know this by now since you're a fan of the sport. :snoop:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]

gbAAvBT.png

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
breh you're trolling and im dropping facts. Danny fukking Ings is not better then Jozy. there,u happy?
Without googling, who is WIll Hughes?

(We both know you'll google it but still, it's funny because you don't know:mjlol:)