Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Canada is shyt I know, thats why they left no chance at the WC. What's Subotic and Rossi's excuse?

QPR u21 team > any MLS team.

:feedme: but please continue. hey theres always the FIBA World Cup in September.

Both players parents what to play for their homeland country. Can't fault them.

:mjlol: New Orleans Jesters >>> QPR u21 team.

QPR fukking sucks, you canook :umad:

Daps
Both players parents what to play for their homeland country. Can't fault them.

:mjlol: New Orleans Jesters >>> QPR u21 team.

QPR fukking sucks, you canook :umad:

Yeah im sure thats the reason, nothing to do with the USA been shyte. When American Football has a world event, call me up c*nt.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
minus netherlands we've now seperated the real from the fakes.

6zye76.jpg

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
and see Canada in.... 50 years? :heh:

typical once every 4 year fans... and jozy is brilliant when he plays with the US

Haha I dont follow the us national team. You can check me in the oft every now + then. I missed the first half today, bradley was one of the better players. You do realise the team was generally shyt right? And ive seen enough of Altidore at Sunderland to know that he is shyt

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's been real my American brehs. If you asked me if I would take getting out of the group stage in December I would have cried in happiness. :to:

Tim Howard the god. Top 5 goalie without question

I can't wait for Courtois to take over for Cech :wow:

Lukaku :blessed:

Hazard :leon:

Cesc :umad:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/9069609/

:dwillhuh: was he trash in the first half?
i haven't really been hard on bradley cause i thought maybe he'd redeem himself and he sort of did with the assist that led to the goal. all in all though he has been complete trash. it's embarassing that someone like him is in a national [soccer] team.
the way he plays it's like his dad owned the team and he had to be on to continue the legacy. or dad owned the company and he had to be manager. and a shytty manager not even average. everytime he got the ball it made you cringe. you hope he'd just pass the ball quickly but he struggles to control it and holds on to it too long and eventually make a bad pass. that was his story in all games. well, until the assist.

this ain't basketball where niccas can just be on for their size and be poor at free throws. ball control is basic soccer prerequisite. then again they've been many fraudulent teams that lack basic ball control and passing skills. but they're all gone now.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Whose the best in the PL? don't tell me Chelsea or United, them nikkas aint got a chance to break first team.

Nah Fulham has one of the best if not the best youth academy ( i forgot they got relegated though soooo). But you are talking in terms of players getting opportunities to play for the first team so Southampton does have that in the bag.