Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
i dont keep up with sports anymore and don't know the stars anymore.. but greece almost took that game away from them.

switzerland also almost took the game away from argentina earlier.
chile almost stole the game away from brazil.. same way belgium could've easily stolen this game too.

brazil, costa rica, belgium all looking suspect next round.

everyone aside from colombia are looking suspect

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
ehhhhhhh

You really can't say the Germans are suspect.

The US just played defense the whole game, so its hard to tell how an even heeled team might fare.
Ghana had germany for the taking In the group game, algeria and ghana's pace had them in behind their defence too much. I think france will beat them

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
The UK had a SQUAD this year though. I can't even front on those brehs

Honestly...these coaches need to let these black players rock.

i already can tell its on some white supremacy shyt. :ufdup:

:flabbynsick:

The problem is @Napoleon , those players only shine in the EPL with their foreign team mates. The English team might be good individually but as a unit they're awful and a bag of nerves. You have all these hyped players who can't play together.

Meanwhile a team like Costa Rica is full of unknowns and players who got cut from lower tier EPL teams...somehow much more cohesive as a UNIT. Same with Chile...Algeria...Mexico.

Like dawg...the US team is full of MLS players :wtf:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. We lack technique to an epic degree. The only ones with technique on the Nats is the Germans and Yeldin.

Donovan has good technique. Too bad we left him at home:stopitslime:

Dempsey has decent technique.

Best technical player we had IMO in this tournament was Johnson. Made some nice runs, handled passes, kept possession and beat his man one on one.

Yeldin did some nice work too.

Bradley was trash. Today was his best day but still trash if he's supposed to be our playmaker. Couldn't even get past slow ass side show Bob.

Green looked good for those few minutes, but too small of a sample size.

Kilnsman is doing this right though. He's encouraging all his players to go play in Europe. We can't realistically compete against world class teams with MLS players.

fundz

Pro
Daps
His top speed isn't there, but his acceleration is world class.

Yup, his willingness to run at just about any and everybody is unparalleled. But lots of players have that.....what I think really sets him apart from the rest of the world, is his self-belief. In addition to him being an absolute pest of a player. He simply, when his heart is actually in it, never gives up. Beyond stubborn and eventually that shyt pays off. Ain't really about the athleticism.