Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Cac hijacked the sports so their kids can get a free ride to college, shyts disgusting

Summed it up in 1 sentence....the real fukked up thing is with a sport like hockey u can at least say the equipment costs a grip so its hard to get into. In soccer all u need is a damn ball. There is literally no reason for soccer to be so damn expensive in north america other than they want to keep it suburban and safe. Its too bad niccas are satisfied with being herded to the NFL where u can get cut at any time and turn into a vegetable at 40 or to the NBA where u have like 0.1% chance to make it. When theres so much money to be made worldwide in sports like soccer, tennis, golf :snoop:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I breathed a sigh of relief when he came on and Origi when out. But he had his way with our backline. To be fair though he was going at a tired defense that had been defending constantly for 90 mins
He had his way with our backline a year ago as well. Romelu and Eden Hazard are their most talented players. I was happy when I seen Romelu wasn't starting.

Daps
It aint for England, Canada, and any African nation breh neither, if you go by your logic :rudy:

:mjlol: breh its more than just doing well in world competitions, at least England and Africa can develop world class players that can play and have great careers in Europe, can't fault them for having a shyt squad.

Hell, even Canada got Asmir Begovic for Bosnia and Jonathan De Guzman for the Dutch squad. Plus we got 2 prospects at QPR.

But I don't expect you to understand.

:yeshrug:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:mjlol: breh its more than just doing well in world competitions, at least England and Africa can develop world class players that can play and have great careers in Europe, can't fault them for having a shyt squad.

Hell, even Canada got Asmir Begovic for Bosnia and Jonathan De Guzman for the Dutch squad. Plus we got 2 prospects at QPR.

But I don't expect you to understand.

:yeshrug:

We have Rossi and Subotic come through the American ranks and doing well in Europe. Try again canook. Two prospects from QPR. :mjlol: its fukking QPR.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The Africans would easily be better if they had infrastructure. Africans are trying to build an economy. They can't focus on sports development. When those U-13 Real Madrid teams play the African teams, they get their ass whooped. It's the lack of infrastructure that does Africans in.
you sure it's not cause the african players are actually 23

Daps
We have Rossi and Subotic come through the American ranks and doing well in Europe. Try again canook. Two prospects from QPR. :mjlol: its fukking QPR.

Canada is shyt I know, thats why they left no chance at the WC. What's Subotic and Rossi's excuse?

QPR u21 team > any MLS team.

:feedme: but please continue. hey theres always the FIBA World Cup in September.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Just want to shout out to all the Germans/Bayernliga fans out there.:smugdraper:

This guy:

Mario-GOtze-mkalty.jpg

Is flopping in an amazing fashion this tournament. :banderas:

I thought he was supposed to better than Neymar :mjlol:

Where is your great white hope now? :sas1:

Where is your god Mario Gotze now? :sas1:

images
Stupid fukking Europeans.