Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/9069609/

i haven't really been hard on bradley cause i thought maybe he'd redeem himself and he sort of did with the assist that led to the goal. all in all though he has been complete trash. it's embarassing that someone like him is in a national [soccer] team.
the way he plays it's like his dad owned the team and he had to be on to continue the legacy. or dad owned the company and he had to be manager. and a shytty manager not even average. everytime he got the ball it made you cringe. you hope he'd just pass the ball quickly but he struggles to control it and holds on to it too long and eventually make a bad pass. that was his story in all games. well, until the assist.

this ain't basketball where niccas can just be on for their size and be poor at free throws. ball control is basic soccer prerequisite. then again they've been many fraudulent teams that lack basic ball control and passing skills. but they're all gone now.
People love mentioning Costa Rica but they been the most skilled CONCACAF team for many years now. Saprissa stays dominating club futbol and the CONCACAF.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Just want to shout out to all the Germans/Bayernliga fans out there.:smugdraper:

This guy:

Mario-GOtze-mkalty.jpg

Is flopping in an amazing fashion this tournament. :banderas:

I thought he was supposed to better than Neymar :mjlol:

Where is your great white hope now? :sas1:

Where is your god Mario Gotze now? :sas1:

images
Stupid fukking Europeans.
I would have traded that nikka getting hurt instead of marco reus :damn: but u still a bytch ass nikka and that fakkit Neymar

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People love mentioning Costa Rica but they been the most skilled CONCACAF team for many years now. Saprissa stays dominating club futbol and the CONCACAF.
i dont keep up with sports anymore and don't know the stars anymore.. but greece almost took that game away from them.

switzerland also almost took the game away from argentina earlier.
chile almost stole the game away from brazil.. same way belgium could've easily stolen this game too.

brazil, costa rica, belgium all looking suspect next round.

Daps
Just want to shout out to all the Germans/Bayernliga fans out there.:smugdraper:

This guy:

Mario-GOtze-mkalty.jpg

Is flopping in an amazing fashion this tournament. :banderas:

I thought he was supposed to better than Neymar :mjlol:

Where is your great white hope now? :sas1:

Where is your god Mario Gotze now? :sas1:

images
Stupid fukking Europeans.

To be honest, the Germans have a HORRIBLE manager, don't know how he got his contract extended. He failed at club level, his system and use of play has been poor.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
What athletes? Team USA is predominantly white :russ:

:snoop: :dahell: is this why African teams are running football? Its more than athletes.

US youth ranks are always looking for big kids, white or black, and not kids who can actually play the game.

This isn't the NFL were raw athleticism is the end all be all there are so many other aspects. Messi isn't physically imposing but his football iq and technique is incredible.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:snoop: :dahell: is this why African teams are running football? Its more than athletes.

They aren't quite the same as us, African American athletes are usually much heavier than Africans born and raised there. Our foods are loaded with all sorts of shyt, and we end up lifting weights early, and when I say lifting weights I don't mean upperbody. You'll find kids doing squats & wearing ankle weights EARLY so that they can dunk or be quicker.

US youth ranks are always looking for big kids, white or black, and not kids who can actually play the game.

You mean the leftovers from the big kids that passed on soccer for basketball and football?

This isn't the NFL were raw athleticism is the end all be all there are so many other aspects. Messi isn't physically imposing but his football iq and technique is incredible.

Point out where I said athleticism was the end all be all, we lack skill AND athleticism. Plain and simple, look at the NBA and the NFL, then look at the makeup of Team USA roster, both those leagues are 60-70% black, yet our soccer national team is the inverse of that.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps

Messi possesses elite speed, that makes him the total package.