Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it just came off fake. epsn and bbc have major rights in broadcasting the matches so they gotta say what they gotta say for ratings..

england didnt even get to the 2nd round...
breh :what::rudy:
I don't think you understand, its the world cup...nobody needs to do sh1t to get ratings...

Last edited:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Last edited:

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The technical gulf in quality between the teams was comical. One team looked like pro's who could trap and pass a ball, whilst the other team looked like a bunch of amateurs playing their first game. There's no point having a physical athlete if he can't dribble properly or instantly control a football.

This. The US need one or two players with technical ability to hold onto the ball/take one or two defenders off the dribble. It was hard to watch guys playing hot potato with the ball and not being able to set 4-5 consecutive passes

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
agreed. even lukaku's big ass was stylin' on niccas WHILE bowling them over. he came in and took over :wow:

I breathed a sigh of relief when he came on and Origi when out. But he had his way with our backline. To be fair though he was going at a tired defense that had been defending constantly for 90 mins

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
definitely not... 2010 we lose to an inferior Ghana team and had a Uruguay cupcake team in the QF possible... we could've legit made the Semifinals.

2014 we get out of the group of death and lose to a Belgian golden generation

nothing to feel bad about at all.

Seriously.. u calling a 2010 Forlan, Suarez, Cavani, Lugano, Godin, Gargano, Muslera a cupcake team? You do know Forlan won the golden ball in 2010 right?

Sometimes the words I hear from americans just baffles me.:mindblown:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I breathed a sigh of relief when he came on and Origi when out. But he had his way with our backline. To be fair though he was going at a tired defense that had been defending constantly for 90 mins
they were only defending for about 45 total mins. them boys were letting everybody thru in the second half, if i'm not mistaken

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Seriously.. u calling a 2010 Forlan, Suarez, Cavani, Lugano, Godin, Gargano, Muslera a cupcake team? You do know Forlan won the golden ball in 2010 right?

Sometimes the words I hear from americans just baffles me.:mindblown:
we could've handled them, 100% positive of this

ain't just talking nonsense

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Get your sons in football (soccer) now breh's. :ufdup:

Cuz together we can build a future U.S. Soccer Dynasty :blessed:

Eventhough i ain't american :skip:i plan on impregnating an american broad (having her papers and her being legal is implied) and eventually havin my child there. :steviej:and dat nikka gonne play soccer :smugfavre:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The technical gulf in quality between the teams was comical. One team looked like pro's who could trap and pass a ball, whilst the other team looked like a bunch of amateurs playing their first game. There's no point having a physical athlete if he can't dribble properly or instantly control a football.
despite this, USA were a few bad bounces away from being the first team in World Cup history to come back from 2 goals in Extra Time in the World Cup :salute:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep giving them "athleticism doesn't matter/ is trivial" folks that work. They need to set up a soccer camp in harlem or the south bronx, too many fast athletic kids around 5'11-6'1 that are too damn busy thinking they have a chance at making the NBA, they need to start playing soccer.

There's no reason that USSF shouldn't have blacks kids in Texas, Florida, and California playing soccer in the masses.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadbron: @ 6-3 220 pound lukaku pushing our frail players out of the way like
Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif
and blowing right past them.

Black athleticism

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bedoya, Zusi and Davis all terrible. I remember when I criticized Bedoya and Zusi someone told me I needed to fall back. Zusi was awful he can't compete at this level no speed, constantly getting dispossessed and he basically fukked up every attack we had today. Bedoya was a little better going forward and he did well defensively. But the US basically got nothing from their wide men.

Hindsight is 20/20 but maybe Juergen should have used Mix as an inverted winger. Such shame we did not see him this world cup