Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

We made it to past it through the Group of Death and gave all-EPL team run for the money w/o a proper striker.

That was a success while Ghana still looking for that bonus :umad:

I might have to go down there and spank you with my paddle :lupe:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm speaking from a USMNT prospective.We were severely outclassed in athleticism in every match in this tournament.The white bread "guts and heart" shyt can only take you so far.

It ain't athleticism. It's lack of technique.

Awful first touch, poor passing, lack of ball control = no possession.

It's not like the Germans are super athletic.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Hindsight is 20/20 but maybe Juergen should have used Mix as an inverted winger. Such shame we did not see him this world cup

Don't fool yourselves brehs the US missed Beckerman. Cameron was aight, but they missed Becekerman's defensive abilities

2. One thing the Dutch, Germans, Italians and other top teams in the world understand is that quick wingers and control in the midfield WINS YOUR MATCHES. The USA was PLAGUED by flabby play in the center and the only bright spot (Beckerman) was benched for most of the tournament. Bradley is kaput, Jones is too slow, Zusi lacks the skill set. THE GAME IS WON IN THE MIDFIELD.

5. The future is bright. We got a glimpse of what could be the future of American soccer and it looks good. Yedlin answered the call, as did Brooks and Fabian and Julian Green. Klinnsman knew this group would not be ready without guys who know the european game (or at least have european ties) and he was right.

3671525-3346674585-mj-la.gif
at all of the bolded. Agree with the other points tho. and I think Bedoya is alright.

On an unrelated note:

We need more athleticism brehs

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
How so? Put Donovan in Bradley's spot and the midfield is ten times better.

No, Donovan wants to push forward and would have made the same mistakes that Bradley would have made if not worse. He also doesn't have the box to box pace that Bradley does. Trust me, Donovan in the mid would have been a worst disaster than Bradley was.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Yes, and I'm saying Bradley was so bad, Donovan would have been a huge improvement, despite that not being his position.

:mjlol: No it won't.

Despite Bradley lack of touch, he did everything right. Running Box to Box, defending, Marking. All of that Donovan wouldn't do. Face it, Landon didn't fit want Jurgen wanted from his players.