Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
8c7aKLS.png
Kermit sipping Molly Watr :dwillhuh:?

:deadrose:

First the Triple H remix and now this. I love the Coli no homo

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
we have so many shyt players from a shyt league and we were good enough to get out of a group of death and pushed a potential finalist all the way

imagine when we dont have such horrible useless players :blessed:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Seriously.. u calling a 2010 Forlan, Suarez, Cavani, Lugano, Godin, Gargano, Muslera a cupcake team? You do know Forlan won the golden ball in 2010 right?

Sometimes the words I hear from americans just baffles me.:mindblown:
they dont watch football and call it soccer what do you expect

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Get your sons in football (soccer) now breh's. :ufdup:

Cuz together we can build a future U.S. Soccer Dynasty :blessed:

Eventhough i ain't american :skip:i plan on impregnating an american broad (having her papers and her being legal is implied) and eventually havin my child there. :steviej:and dat nikka gonne play soccer :smugfavre:
Let us excel together, one offspring at a time :blessed:

:handrub:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't fool yourselves brehs the US missed Beckerman. Cameron was aight, but they missed Becekerman's defensive abilities

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:what: did you watch the game?? The US were getting worked the entire game, belgium just couldn't get a lucky bounce
We not talking about which team had the better players here. We talking about how that game could have been won? Not being able to get lucky bounce argument can be used for us too :yeshrug:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Yeah we need young kids from the inner city to get into the sport and be developed.

Honestly, If I'll rather have my son play soccer than american football, but ill probably have to relocate and have a good paying Job to Pay for him to get into a camp.

We got a long way to go

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
5 Things the USA needs to take from this soccer match...

1. Timmy Howard is a top level goalkeeper and a national treasure. The man has done more for team USA than Donovan and Dempsey combined and is an EVERYDAY player in EPL.

2. One thing the Dutch, Germans, Italians and other top teams in the world understand is that quick wingers and control in the midfield WINS YOUR MATCHES. The USA was PLAGUED by flabby play in the center and the only bright spot (Beckerman) was benched for most of the tournament. Bradley is kaput, Jones is too slow, Zusi lacks the skill set. THE GAME IS WON IN THE MIDFIELD.

3. Our full backs were brilliant and Fabian, Yedlin, Beasley all played well. But it was the center backs and their lack of experience that killed us along with a midfield that didn't do them any favors. Beasley will be a good mentor for Yedlin who clearly has talent and speed he gets proper decision making and becomes better on the ball he'll be really good.

4. Klinsman was wrong to trust Wondolowski, period. But he earned his money and his right to coach next world cup. Getting out of that group in itself was amazing. And he was STILL right in not bringing Donovan

5. The future is bright. We got a glimpse of what could be the future of American soccer and it looks good. Yedlin answered the call, as did Brooks and Fabian and Julian Green. Klinnsman knew this group would not be ready without guys who know the european game (or at least have european ties) and he was right.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Get your sons in football (soccer) now breh's. :ufdup:

Cuz together we can build a future U.S. Soccer Dynasty :blessed:

Eventhough i ain't american :skip:i plan on impregnating an american broad (having her papers and her being legal is implied) and eventually havin my child there. :steviej:and dat nikka gonne play soccer :smugfavre:

Already started. Got a 9 month old boy and I'm raising him playing soccer. 20 years from now we got this.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Already started. Got a 9 month old boy and I'm raising him playing soccer. 20 years from now we got this.

i'm only 25 breh. Atleast another 7-8 years before i decide to settle down, den another year to hopefully have a healthy child (preferably a son)..then it will begin. :ohlawd:

and his mother will have no say on what he does with his life. Strictly father-son business :birdman: