Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:dead: @ Dudes really catching feelings over @Emperor_ReinScarf posting pics. You salute this flag all you want -

Herron.jpg

convention-bostons-image.jpg

I wont :mjpls:

:salute:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a difficult truth, yeah. Not to mention the bullshyt "we are all Americans" propaganda that ESPN has been peddling during the tournament.

Me, I just want to see some good football. I just happen to have more of a connection to America and some of the Western European countries (I was born near the Germany-France border) than I do to any African country proper. Thus, I watch them with more interest than others. No disgusting jingoism really needs to come into it (because, honestly, when over half of Algeria's team is French-born, the majority of the French team is Black and Klinsmann is plucking half- and halves from Germany like he's picking nose hairs, nationalism is kind of meaningless), yet it always does because idiots always want to bring the pride of nations that couldn't care less about them into it.

I'm just here for the football, honestly. Everything else is extraneous. It just happens that the nationalism of World Cup football happens to be inescapable (and if you don't believe that, check Uruguay's reaction to Suarez' ban).

Not a satisfying answer, but so it goes. :yeshrug:

But y'all root for USA Basketball team

shyt, Brazil treated their black people just a bad.

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:mjlol: @ the brehs who talk about athleticism

Belgium is good enough to have a Lukaku on the bench, that's the reason why they won

USA played the toughest group and had the most distance traveled while having fewest rest days of any team

meanwhile you got a $50 million striker on Belgium's bench. I'd like to see how anyone's athleticism helps after 110 minutes of mostly physical defending and running the equivalent of a marathon in 2 weeks

not trolling either, in case some people didn't know any of these facts. and if this post gets mostly ignored I really don't care :yeshrug:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Belgium is probably saying that they should have won by 3 or 4 goals....:manny:

The better team went through.

No, Belgium was the better team all day. Howard just saved the US ass...Don't confuse the two.
It does not matter that they have the better players.It might sound cliche but best team doesn't always win. We had our opportunities :yeshrug:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Athleticism doesn't matter, yet they keep saying physically the US didn't matchup to Belgium.

Keep giving them "athleticism doesn't matter/ is trivial" folks that work. They need to set up a soccer camp in harlem or the south bronx, too many fast athletic kids around 5'11-6'1 that are too damn busy thinking they have a chance at making the NBA, they need to start playing soccer.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
:mjlol: @ the brehs who talk about athleticism

Belgium is good enough to have a Lukaku on the bench, that's the reason why they won

USA played the toughest group and had the most distance traveled while having fewest rest days of any team

meanwhile you got a $50 million striker on Belgium's bench. I'm sure athleticism helps after 110 minutes of mostly physical defending and running the equivalent of a marathon in 2 weeks

not trolling either, in case some people didn't know any of these facts :yeshrug:
Just quit it man… the importance of athleticism has been clear throughout the tournament.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The last two world cups the u.s has been bounced because of absolute lack of athletic ability.Gyan outran our back four 4 years ago to end our tourney and this year Lukaku went Marshawn Lynch on Matt Besler.I understand skill reigns supreme but with all of the great athletes we have in this country we should NEVER be outclassed physically.