Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:damn:At the rain in Recife
Signs that a war is coming, breh :youngsabo:

2yjkor3.jpg

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Loew and Klinsmann want to beat each other. Dudes are friends. you think klinsmann is gonna go to his little breh loew and be like ":sadcam: so you gonna take it easy on us this time :sadbron:"
It will be silent and deadly. Unspoken and cynical.

Like when you about to get the V. You dont wait for a yes, you just slide right in and get to fukking :shaq:

Ghana gonna be the cloth used to wipe dry a soggy vagina by 19:00 GMT

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
From same article:

"However, they will be without Boateng and Muntari, with the Ghana Football Association (GFA) announcing on the morning of the game that Boateng has been suspended over claims he insulted Ghana coach Kwesi Appiah, while Muntari allegedly attacked a member of the organisation."

"The decision was taken in the wake of his unprovoked physical attack on an Executive Committee member of the GFA and a management member of the Black Stars, Mr Moses Armah on Tuesday June 24, 2014 during a meeting."

The manager gonna send them home just cuz of some playing around in practice?
The reading comprehension skills of the Coli has me :mindblown: The article clearly states that they were sent home for two separate incidents. Muntari is the one that got sent home for putting hands on an executive. Boateng got kicked out for going off on the manager.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
The reading comprehension skills of the Coli has me :mindblown: The article clearly states that they were sent home for two separate incidents. Muntari is the one that got sent home for putting hands on an executive. Boateng got kicked out for going off on the manager.

Bruh, just stop. Let's now revert back to your original post below:

Boateng and Muntari weren't fighting. They were joking around in practice and the coach told em to hit the showers.

AND. meaning neither fought. Before you comment on other people's reading comprehension you might wanna make sure you know what you're typing

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bruh, just stop. Let's now revert back to your original post below:

AND. meaning neither fought. Before you comment on other people's reading comprehension you might wanna make sure you know what you're typing
:dead: Are yous serious breh???? I meant that they weren't fighting with each other. That is clearly what I meant. That was what was going around Twitter.

When people say "T.I. and Floyd were fighting" what do you think that means? Drop out of school brehs :mjlol:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
:dead: Are yous serious breh???? I meant that they weren't fighting with each other. That was what was going around Twitter.
:heh: right

Anyways when you see rumors on twitter where the rumors belong and then you come to the coli where nobody thought that and start debunking rumors from Twitter can you see where there is a bit of a disconnect?

"Boateng and Muntari weren't fighting" and "Boateng and Muntari weren't fighting each other" are vastly different in interpretation

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:heh: right

Anyways when you see rumors on twitter where the rumors belong and then you come to the coli where nobody thought that and start debunking rumors from Twitter can you see where there is a bit of a disconnect?

"Boateng and Muntari weren't fighting" and "Boateng and Muntari weren't fighting each other" are vastly different in interpretation
Someone posted a tweet that said Boateng and Muntari fought two days ago. And you're right, but in the context of the tweets that were posted it makes sense.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Doubt the game gets played today with the floods.

I dont see USA beating or even tying Germany but hey.. weider sh!t has hapenned in the world cup before. The one thing the USA have going for them is that all the pressure is on Germany.