Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my compadres have already discussed this breh @thatknickfan @Ghanaman styling...

Prince is overrated and Muntari (though I'm sad to see leave) is not the best player available at this age. When Prince was in what did he do against Germany? All he does is pray for long shots to go in. He went out when the score was 1-0 and we almost immediately grabbed the tie and lead. I just wist h Jordan Ayew wasnt the 2nd option. Waris' injury is hurting us but i keep seeing reports that hes healthy. Appiah needs to risk it and start him already

Boateng is like the Terrel Owens of the team.
This is as a disaster breh but I blame your F.A. Why on earth would you bring b1tch a$$ KPB *after* Waris and Atsu showed he was not needed at all? You guys destroyed Egypt 6-1 with this dude on the bench and y'all still brought him along knowing he's a huge liability on and off the pitch. Also why on earth wouldn't they pay the players the appearance fees? Just a circus and a mess all along.

Get held hostage by players who aren't even worth it brehs.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
nah Liverpool will be fine. They only face 2 good teams until then : Everton and City :yeshrug:

He'll b back for that CHelsea game though :mjpls:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is as a disaster breh but I blame your F.A. Why on earth would you bring b1tch a$$ KPB *after* Waris and Atsu showed he was not needed at all? You guys destroyed Egypt 6-1 with this dude on the bench and y'all still brought him along knowing he's a huge liability on and off the pitch. Also why on earth wouldn't they pay the players the appearance fees? Just a circus and a mess all along.

Get held hostage by players who aren't even worth it brehs.
agreed

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Suarez banned for 4 months...what does that mean soccer aficionados? Is that harsh?
Its harsh when compared to the soft as shyt English FA.

FIFA about to straighten this fool out once and for all.

Edit: wait they including the summer? :comeon: