Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Boateng and Muntari weren't fighting. They were joking around in practice and the coach told em to hit the showers.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It should be the brehs thats not in Milan etc thats hurting for fees and punching muthafookas.

Its my understanding that the England team donate all their fees to charity. I guarentee if Boateng was playing for England and he got told all about it in the team meeting he'd be as quiet as a housemouse and sitting still like :duck:
they probably want to but too shook to do anything so the ones doing better have balls to do some shyt.
the english players are taken care of.
just depends on the agreement. some teams like bosnia just don't have the money and get in the tournament knowing all they're playing for is national pride. if they're getting into it knowing there's no money involved then fine. but it's not right to promise players money then not paying them.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Boateng and Muntari weren't fighting. They were joking around in practice and the coach told em to hit the showers.
:stopitslime:

World Cup 2014: Boateng and Muntari expelled by Ghana
By Ian HughesBBC Sport
Sulley Muntari and Kevin-Prince Boateng have been expelled from Ghana's World Cup squad for alleged indiscipline.

A statement on the Ghana Football Association website said both players had "been suspended indefinitely".

It added that Boateng had used "vulgar verbal insults targeted at coach Kwesi Appiah", while Muntari delivered an "unprovoked physical attack on an executive committee member".

The news comes just hours before Ghana take on Portugal on Thursday.

The Ghana FA statement said the incident involving AC Milan's Muntari took place on Tuesday and named Moses Armah, who is a member of the team management, as the man said to have been assaulted by the 29-year-old midfielder.

_75855079_c93c8f24-3f43-4f57-8845-b073936bc183.jpg

Kevin-Prince Boateng and Sulley Muntari have played in Ghana's two games so far

And Boateng, a 27-year-old Germany-born midfielder who plays for Schalke 04, was said by the Ghana FA to have shown "no remorse for his actions" which took place during the team's training session in Maceio on Tuesday.

It is the latest blow to the Black Stars' World Cup campaign that had already been blighted by a row over players' appearance fees.

On Wednesday Ghana's government sent in excess of $3m (£1.8m)in a chartered plane to Brazil to pay the squad following their threat to boycott their final Group G match against Portugal if they did not receive their money.

Ghana could still have an outside chance of qualifying for the knockout phase of the tournament if they beat Portugal and there is a winner of the match between Germany and United States - although the Black Stars would also need to overtake their rivals' superior goal difference.

However, the-off-the field incidents are likely to overshadow events on the pitch and severely damage Ghanaian football's reputation.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
http://www.espnfc.com/fifa-world-cu...-home-kevin-prince-boateng-and-sulley-muntari

"Yesterday, there was incident between me and Sulley Muntari in training. We joked after a battle for the ball. I told him that he had played the ball with his hand. He said no. I laughed at him and said: 'You're the ref now, or what?' We both laughed, but the coach stopped the complete session and asked why we both laughed. We told him that everything's OK. But he sent us to the dressing room.
:sas1:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Ghana had dealth with this crap decisively between 06 and 10 , they had much more discipline then when they knew that they could be chucked out regardless of reputation. I think it was Muntari's mom who once went on radio and said "no Muntari no Black Stars" and Muntari himself got pissed when his girlfriend wasnt given VIP treatment by some security guard at the stadium. Whenever African countries control egos and discipline their players they play better but when they fail to do so their form on the pitch tends to reflect that.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
http://www.espnfc.com/fifa-world-cu...-home-kevin-prince-boateng-and-sulley-muntari

"Yesterday, there was incident between me and Sulley Muntari in training. We joked after a battle for the ball. I told him that he had played the ball with his hand. He said no. I laughed at him and said: 'You're the ref now, or what?' We both laughed, but the coach stopped the complete session and asked why we both laughed. We told him that everything's OK. But he sent us to the dressing room.

And you believe that bullshyt? :mjlol:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida

From same article:

"However, they will be without Boateng and Muntari, with the Ghana Football Association (GFA) announcing on the morning of the game that Boateng has been suspended over claims he insulted Ghana coach Kwesi Appiah, while Muntari allegedly attacked a member of the organisation."

"The decision was taken in the wake of his unprovoked physical attack on an Executive Committee member of the GFA and a management member of the Black Stars, Mr Moses Armah on Tuesday June 24, 2014 during a meeting."

The manager gonna send them home just cuz of some playing around in practice?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
How does sending them home help the national team?
I feel bad for Akwesi Appiah most of all. Ghanaian coach finally gets a chance to coach the national team at the World Cup, and then he's gotta deal with all this bullshyt. :snoop:
why are you absolving him of blame?

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Seems like everything is falling apart for Ghana....:sadcam:

Bad weather is going to make that Slave Owner-Nazi Collusion look more realistic....:mjpls:

And now dudes are fighting and not getting paid and getting sent home....:damn:

:snoop:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think these incidents illustrate the need for more black managers in club football. These guys have no respect for the management or administration as they think they have not achieved anything beyond a local level.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Loew and Klinsmann want to beat each other. Dudes are friends. you think klinsmann is gonna go to his little breh loew and be like ":sadcam: so you gonna take it easy on us this time :sadbron:"