Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
It should be the brehs thats not in Milan etc thats hurting for fees and punching muthafookas.

Its my understanding that the England team donate all their fees to charity. I guarentee if Boateng was playing for England and he got told all about it in the team meeting he'd be as quiet as a housemouse and sitting still like :duck:

Don't forget that the English team is grossly over paid by their club teams. They aren't too worried about money from the FA.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
So I had my laptop on silent when I played this video and turned the volume back up. Forgot I had "Supreme" by Rick Ross playing on Spotify. This video is much funnier to that song.
:dj2:

You know me from HL, i'm not the most patriotic, but I can't help it during these international sporting events :ohlawd:

more inspiration for the US fans out there

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Don't forget that the English team is grossly over paid by their club teams.
And Muntari and Boateng were picking up long money in England too for a minute. Didnt hear a fooking thing out of these two now theyre goonin? :stopitslime:
Seems like everything is falling apart for Ghana....:sadcam:

Bad weather is going to make that Slave Owner-Nazi Collusion look more realistic....:mjpls:
The Fourth Reich is upon us. Never thought i'd see the day The Land Of The Free sold out to the Krauts. Cant believe its about to go down like this :snoop: (yeah i'm calling it early, fook waiting for the game. It was waiting that let Adolf turn the whole Europe into his leg space)

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Boateng and Muntari weren't fighting. They were joking around in practice and the coach told em to hit the showers.
tumblr_mpnsntBO2D1st3xfjo1_r1_500.gif

Superstar
Daps
Yo, Argentina v. Switzerland in the round of 16 is going to be incredible.

Two teams with good attacking players and no defense. It's going to be a dogfight. :wow: